I saw a Black Bear!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
My sister lost her dogs in the woods the other day and so my da, bro, and I had to go help her find them.

So we get out to where she last saw them right, We were all trying to decide wether to break up in two groups or go on our own to look for the dogs. Well I said that I would stay @ the car in case them came back! I didn't want to go searching in the heat because I had a headache.

Anyways to make a long story short while everyone was gone a black bear came out of nowhere and started sniffing around the car and even tried to jump on it! This scared the crap out of me.

It gets better, so I am sitting in the car with the windows all rolled up because I don't know what the bear will do. It decides that it wants to get a better look at me and it jumps up and puts its paws on the drivers side window(I'm in the drivers seat) and trys to open the window. I literally froze for some dorky reason I thought that if I didn't move it wouldn't see me, Like the T Rex. After awhile I got a enough nerve to honk the horn and the bear freaked and headed off into the woods.

I will never forget how scared that made me! I just wanted to share a story with you.

:eyebrow:

That dosen't suprise me none, bears are usually attracted to honey-esp. wild honey:eek:

that's a little weird, there's a black bear running lose around my township too. none of the little kiddies are allowed to go out to recess right now because of it. we dont have em too often but sometimes they wander down from northern jersey and then have to be moved back up to ny state where there's more room for them and less chance of em coming back down.

but.........how is this a confession???? cos you were scared?? I would be too! :D

Allright deathbear, do you have an alibi for this?!? :lol:

*trying to lighten things up*

U2girl said:
Allright deathbear, do you have an alibi for this?!? :lol:

*trying to lighten things up*

no.

but i an incredibly good looking to girls and all the guys want to be like me.

I'm glad you were in your car, what would you have done if you were in the woods on foot? People have tried to get me to hike in to the woods but I'm afraid of bears. I know I'd do the wrong thing and be eaten. It is nice to see wild animals though.

Back
Top Bottom