I really suck at being a girl....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dropped a dresser on my hand today and even though there are bruises across my hand, not my fingers, I guess the ring got hit too b/c I noticed a triangle pattern inside the stone when the light hit it. It's like it's split on the inside.

It's no big deal since the ring is covered for three years, but Phil said they told him this was a really good stone so I don't know if that means I can get a new one that's as clear with such good color.

Ouch! Your poor hand! :sad:

I would think you should be able to get a similar quality stone if that one is insured. I hope so anyway.

And I hope your hand isn't too badly injured either. :yes:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I dropped a dresser on my hand today and even though there are bruises across my hand, not my fingers, I guess the ring got hit too b/c I noticed a triangle pattern inside the stone when the light hit it. It's like it's split on the inside.

It's no big deal since the ring is covered for three years, but Phil said they told him this was a really good stone so I don't know if that means I can get a new one that's as clear with such good color.

~ouch~

:hug:

There are lots of good quality stones available ~ don't settle for anything less than you have now :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom