I quit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good luck indeed.

two of my friends have said they were gonna quit, many times, along time ago, and theyre still at it.

hopefully you'll have stronger will-power. its not an easy task.

If I have to use some thing to help than fuck it. It is all mental for me. I did not smoke for 3 months when I came into the AF and I was physically cleaned out . It is the mental let go that is my biggest challange.

I only smoke on the weekends when my friends offer me one or two at a bar.

I've successfully staved off addiction, but if life keeps getting worse and more complicted I will soon buy a pack!!

Basstrap said:
I only smoke on the weekends when my friends offer me one or two at a bar.

I've successfully staved off addiction, but if life keeps getting worse and more complicted I will soon buy a pack!!

I am about to cry. I am soo pissed. I am not going into why. I really want to tel you the whole story but that is for another confession. This is a confession in a confession. I am a weak ass punk bitch who after 12 hours is breaking down and after she hits 'submit reply' is driving her happy ass two blocks to the HEB for MORE wine and yes ladies and gentlemen a pack of FUCKING MARLBORO ULTRA (yes i said ultra) LIGHTS. I am such a punk. FUCK IT. Gheto out.........I don't know it i am comeing back....maybe....after a couple of drinks.....I am so pissed. I was trying to do some thing to day and today of all days this shit had to get to me and i am about to fucking snap.snap fuck it fuivck it fuck it FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;dlsdls;dls;dls;dls;dls;dls;AGR"D

wow, that was intense.
I hope you' re alright!!! take it easy
relax and breath
Too bad about the smoking again but I can understand

you can do it.......it takes strong will, but i'm sure you will get up the strength to try again one of these days....*hugs* good luck!

Gheto don't worry about slipping..... I quit some time ago but still sneak one every now and again....usually when someone is smoking around me, or I'm out at the bar.

This may sound strange but drink lots of water, it helps flush the nicotine out of your system.

Back
Top Bottom