I purchased anti-wrinkle cream today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: your youth :hug:

goes through mental notes of things that changed when I turned 30:

1. Arm flapping! :wave: oh yeah
2. Grey hairs, well those were here when I turned 17. :mad:
3. New lines on face more like frown lines. :grumpy:
4. Pre menopausal symptoms. Oh this is the best one yet!! :up: :|
5. *looks at boobs* at least those have yet to fall to my stomach.

However let me pat myself on the back for going out with a 23 year old this weekend. :sexywink: :flirt:

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Yeah maybe I should say I want to be 23 forever. 25 was not a walk in the park for me at all. My health went down hill once I turned 25. I had 2 surgeries, and was sick for most of 25 and 26 :blahblah:...

23 I was a size 6 and had hardly any health problems. :sigh:

Yeah, 23 with 7 years of experience :wink:

I only have 1 year and 5 weeks left in my 30's...not really sure how I feel about it right now :hmm:

I don't worry so much about wrinkles because I don't have any (yet) but those :censored: gray hairs drive me nuts!

U2democrat said:
yeah but it won't last forever. no one's youth does.

Exactly. If people make comments about wrinkles and gray hair and stuff like that, just remind them that one day they will have that, too. That oughta shut 'em up.

Besides, wrinkles can make a face seem kindly :). I dunno, they wouldn't bother me. Course, then again, I guess I'd just say that I'd be happy to see those things 'cause it'd mean that I managed to live a long life, which is what I want.

Angela

Hey I worked hard for my wrinkles, grey hairs, arm flaps, droopy boobs, and extra flab -- I'm keeping 'em! :grumpy:

I'm a charter member of the Grumpy Old Women club. :yes:

Wrinkles?? Nah - they're battle scars.
Grey hairs?? Nope - visible proof of wisdom gained.
Droopy boobs?? Uh-uh -- got my underwires.
Flappy arms?? Well - yeah... they are flappy, but so :silent: what?! :angry:

I'm 34 & I suppose I look it - I've not been told otherwise. And that's OK with me. I do color my hair, but it IS NOT to hide the gray. It's because without any chemical enhancement, my hair is the most boring, dull, lackluster, pathetic shade of what I refer to as "mouse brown" & I absolutely abhor it. :grumpy: So I dye it a lovely shade of copper about every 4-5 months. :madspit:

I just hope I don't turn into one of those women who dress inappropriately for their age. I don't mean to come across as antiquated, it just really bothers me to see a 55 - 60 yr-old women in a tube top, micro-mini & kitten-heeled shoes. You know the type - they're middle-age country club wives dressing like college-age dance club girls. :yuck: :no:

my face is now silky smooth thanks to the cream

BluRmGrl said:

I just hope I don't turn into one of those women who dress inappropriately for their age. I don't mean to come across as antiquated, it just really bothers me to see a 55 - 60 yr-old women in a tube top, micro-mini & kitten-heeled shoes. You know the type - they're middle-age country club wives dressing like college-age dance club girls. :yuck: :no:

oh don't even get me started on this topic. :mad:

joyfulgirl said:
Please, it's my birthday. Do we have to talk about this now? :angry:

:wink:
:hug: There, there joyfulgirl.... you're still young & vibrant & fab-u-lous!!! :strokesjoyfulgirl'sheadgently:

:wink: :D

Ok don't hate!

I'm 32 and don't have any wrinkles :reject:

I've been using a SPF16 daycream for umpteen years now (think I started around the age of 17 with that) and when I wear a powder foundation, even that one is a SPF32.

Not that I am scared of growing older, on the contrary, I'd never want to be 23-ish again for a number of reasons, it's just a habit.

I do notice that I'm an absolute :crazy:-zombie for 2 days after an all-nighter out - used to be only 1 day back in the day. :scream:

does that wrinkle cream really work? I look at it all the time and wonder if I should get some.

I turned 27 and hit the point where I don't want anymore birthdays:scream: :sad:

Moonlit_Angel said:

You're only 26 and already worrying about wrinkles? :huh:.

Isn't there supposedly something about how worrying just adds to wrinkles?

Angela

I was a lifeguard during my teens. I always worried about wrinkles. (from the sun) Doctors tell you to take care of your skin in your 20's.

Im 19 and I bought some :rolleyes:
I have this wrinkle thing on my forehead!
I figured that if I started using the damn stuff now it would help in the future.
Now ive lost it but I managed to use it for about a week
And that wrinkle is still there

Dismantled said:
I turned 27 and hit the point where I don't want anymore birthdays:scream: :sad:

:lol: I'm 22 and feel that way already. I refuse to tell peple when my birthday is so nobody can celebrate it, lol. And when I turned twenty I used to say I was "nineteen and thirteen months" just to avoid admitting I wasn't a teenager anymore. :( :reject:

FizzingWhizzbees said:

:lol: I'm 22 and feel that way already. I refuse to tell peple when my birthday is so nobody can celebrate it, lol. And when I turned twenty I used to say I was "nineteen and thirteen months" just to avoid admitting I wasn't a teenager anymore. :( :reject:

:lmao: :hug:

omg...you couldn't pay me to be a teenager again...the 20's are the best...but they go so damn fast:scream: staying 26-27 forever would be nice:drool:

Back
Top Bottom