I peed my pants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pondwater

Babyface
Yes I did. Let me tell ya about it. It was back in the 80's either during Josh Tree tour or Rattle. Myself, my sister, my brother and a couple of friends were on our way to the concert. My sister was driving so the rest of us were drinking on the way down. This was when wine coolers just came out and they were the greatest thing to drink. They tasted sooo good. Anyway we arrive to find a parking place and my brother and his friend get out of the car to go to the bathroom. I stay with my sister to find a parking space. I'm thinking I can hold it , no problem. All of a sudden it hits. Oh My God, I Have To Pee! I tell my sister I'll meet her up front, I have to find a bathroom. So I start walking verrrry fast. Soon I'm dodging in and out of people, my mind focused on one thing. A bathroom. Where in the hell is a bathroom around here! Staight ahead. Oh Yes, finally! My anxiety starts to fade. I'm just so happy I've found a bathroom. I turn around the corner and notice no line, I'm even happier than I was before. I reach for the handle, pull towards myself, and, and, OH NOOOOO! It's locked. All of my anxiety returns. What do I do. My mind has already told my bladder that I will take care of you, just hold it for a few more minutes. Now my bladder is not going to wait. I keep telling it just a few more minutes, I'll find another bathroom. The trust has been broken. I lied to my bladder and now it's payback time. I have no choice. There's no one around so I dropped my trousers and let the Bartle & James come out. I'm not even a quarter of the way into this when a couple turn around the corner and notice me crouched in the corner with my trousers around my ankles! OH !$&*! I'm trying to pull my pants up but I'm not even done yet. I pee all over my pants and now I have to go see a U2 concert with piss all over me. The night was chilly...........

rotfl! gross me out! haha but these things happen man..

biggrin.gif

foray

Holy shit! I would have died!!! *lmao*

------------------
Katherine@U2mail.org
http://Bonochick.tripod.com

that's pretty funny!!... i mean, my sympathies to you at that moment, but, funny story! how sad though, that you had to be damp and smelly on what should of been a great night.

My friend peed in her pants during the Notre Dame Elevation concert. She's very excitable. She doesn't really care though b/c like she says "they were my sister's pants anyway".

i farted

you dont see me making a thread on that

Back
Top Bottom