I own (and periodically still use)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you want embarrasing

I have a braveheart pillowcase somewhere.

I did not buy it, it was a freebie I got at work when the movie came out on pay-per-view - I do not use it!!!! I have Martha Stewart bedding (equally :eek: )

Last edited:
"wall of larry"teehee must get rather hot and steamy in there at times.
I have a Brad Pitt tshirt...a pillowcase would be better.

They once unexpectedly sprung "indonesian day" on me at my son's primary school. I made him a pair of trousers out of a batik pillowcase that morning, on a treadle sewing machine and all. They fitted him very well....I was mighty proud of those trousers. It must have been some time ago if I could make a pillowcase worth of material fit him.
So thanks, idea!!! brad pitt pillow:hug:
oh gings, it's a painting of him from Legends of the Fall too:hug: :drool: :hug:

you know, cass...you could stuff the tshirt with cotton...then you'd have a brad pitt pillow!

o yeah, i'm a sewing dork too...i have sewn many a pair of pj pants for my freaky long legs, and my quilt project is underway...i enjoy cooking too. that's right...I'M DOMESTIC!! (only not really...)

i know, twin...i know...

I volunteered to take a comprehensive history test from a guy at work who is majoring in history.

Giant Lemon said:
I used to own NKOTB sheets, pillow covers, and a beach towel! :laugh: :help:
i probably owned that beach towel too. i also had a shirt (i used to make fun of it cuz there were lots of little pics of them and the pic in the top corner of joey had a black hole in the middle of his forehead - it looked like he'd been shot in the head! :lmao: anyway), umbrella, and hat.

yes, i'll admit that. i was a huge fan of theirs, from the time the first album came out, to like no more games. essentially, the time everyone else was a fan! i saw them in concert and everything. i was still in elementary school so i had an excuse to be nerdy. :reject:

I thought Edge looked like Hank Williams when he emerged from the lemon..a vision

I decided to photograph it before it becomes a pillow and gets all drool on it:drool: :wink: :hug: Brad:hug:

Attachments

• brad.jpg
    brad.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 18
KhanadaRhodes said:

i probably owned that beach towel too. i also had a shirt (i used to make fun of it cuz there were lots of little pics of them and the pic in the top corner of joey had a black hole in the middle of his forehead - it looked like he'd been shot in the head! :lmao: anyway), umbrella, and hat.

yes, i'll admit that. i was a huge fan of theirs, from the time the first album came out, to like no more games. essentially, the time everyone else was a fan! i saw them in concert and everything. i was still in elementary school so i had an excuse to be nerdy. :reject:

hehe..me too..I even had a couple NKOTB sleep over parties where we'd stay up all night and watch some NKOTB videos...remember their cartoon? I was so in love with Jordan...lol:lol:

Lori:mac:

LoriHewson said:
hehe..me too..I even had a couple NKOTB sleep over parties where we'd stay up all night and watch some NKOTB videos...remember their cartoon? I was so in love with Jordan...lol:lol:
omigor yes. it's scary i remember all this like it was yesterday. i swear to god that i've not listened to them since like 1991 or whenever it was they became lame. i remember the cartoon they had and the concerts, i used to have all that crap on tape. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom