I never thought I'd be saying this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
But I want to have a baby :eek:

Ever since I saw the "Miracle of life" movie in 9th grade, I was completely opposed to giving birth. Every time I heard a screaming child I thanked God it wasn't my child, and that I never, ever, want children. Babies were nice, as long as I could give them back. I don't even have patience for most adults...how am I gonna have one for a child.

But now when I see a baby...I get those mushy feelings...when I hear a baby crying, my first thought is now...aaaawww poor little guy :(...not, shut that damn kid up, it's loud and annoying :mad:.

This whole wanting to be someone's mommy is starting to look like not such a bad idea....

Now I just need a decent guy to be a dad :laugh:

I was feeling this quote this morning and was too lazy to make a picture for it

I don't know how great it is....it really kinda scares me....but I guess I'll be waiting Mr. Right and my finances to get better....maybe I can borrow someone's baby for a while.

Re: I was feeling this quote this morning and was too lazy to make a picture for it

daisybean said:
....maybe I can borrow someone's baby for a while.

That's a good idea, that is what 's tiding me over at the moment. I do want kids someday soon, but I've got 1.5 years of school left and it would be really really hard to have a baby right now (though we'd somehow adjust if an accident happened). Whenever I get antsy, I offer to babysit my 18 mo old nephew or my girlfriend's 2 toddlers, and somehow the urge has left me by the end of the night when I hand them back to their parents!

I know it will be different when I have my own, but this strategy has worked pretty well for me so far.......

daisybean said:
Every time I heard a screaming child I thanked God it wasn't my child, and that I never, ever, want children

I once heard that a crying baby is a healthy baby. Kept me going through many a sleepless night (we've got two kids).

Praying you find the right dad...

Back
Top Bottom