I miss her (you can ignore this if you want!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fluffy123

The Fly
I'm kind of heartbroken, so if you want to ignore me, I dont mind...

Me and my girlfriend of nearly 5 years on/off have split up...again. Apparently, its not what she wants now, and shes fed up with my attitude of not caring or not giving a stuff about our relationship.

Problem is, we've been in this situation before and every time I vow not to let this happen, and it has....again. I'm gutted because I adore the girl so much, but I seem to find it hard to say that I love her, or ask her to call me, or ask her to see me....whatever....it's strange.

I adore(d) our relationship- it was one of the few things that gave me a permenant sense of happiness, if only I could have actually shown that.....maybe?

I dont know what to do- we've split up a couple of times before and got back together by being friends and then it leads us being back together. However, she argues that this was merely because it was a comfort zone, but she loves...loved me to want to do it, surely? However, she's saying we cant be friends as it'll lead to the same thing, but she's said this before too....

I dont know, I can leave it and walk away, or keep going. I feel I'm losing one of the best things that I've got....I dont know, do I fight to keep it? or do I admit defeat this time and leave her to it?

Sorry about all of this, but it's swimming in my head at the moment and it's got me down a bit.

:hug:
I'm not sure where her 'you not caring about the relationship' bit comes from. You clearly do - alot.
I don't know you guys, so it's hard to say 'do this, do that', but it sounds like her attitude is a little bit questionable. Obviously, you need to do what you feel is right, but her intentions sound a little off, especially given how much you seem to like her.

Take care fluffy :hug:

Aye,

Just got to get on with it...i'm not a perfect person, I know that much...but it just doesnt make sense in some ways. It's strange.

The only thing I know is I'm determined not to let her go without a battle...so just have to see :)

Back
Top Bottom