I miss her...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Ok,
So it's been 1 week and 5 days since my girlfriend went on her trip to Africa. That means it will be another 11 days until she comes back. I've successfully filled my time with work, roommates, and other worthless stuff like video games, but everything I do or have done, I just feel would be so much better with her.

I know, it's only been like almost 2 weeks, and I am pathetic. But I keep watching movies like Before Sunrise and Before Sunset and now Garden State(possibly the best movie I've seen in a very long time i might add) and I miss her more and more. To be blatantly(sp?) honest, I just can't wait to kiss her again. That's it. I am absolutely ga ga over this girl and I think I'm helpless without her.
Thanks for your time,
Phil :)

I was wondering what happened to Lies! How are Becks and Posh? I'm sure they must be going through separation anxiety (you might be too) hugs to you all!

Thanks. Really, I realize that 3 weeks total is nothing compared to what others have going on. I'll make it. :wink:

Beckham and Posh are doing fine. Apparently Lies has them on a diet. I feed them once a day and they pretend to love me, then I realize they are just using me.

Hey, switching the subject, I want to post her pets in the "post your pets" thread. She has plenty of pics, but how would I go about doing so?

:yikes: To venture into the great land of the PLEBAns? I've only heard of this place, but never have been. :uhoh:

Lies went off to Tanzania on a three week trip for a class. They're going to different churches/orphanages and of course, the educational 3-4 day safari. Lucky girl. I'm sure she'll let you all know about it when she gets back. But uh I get her first! :sexywink:

I completely understand your sitch.

It does get a little easier as time goes on. You will still feel that everything would be better with her, but when she comes back, you will be happy and stupidly smiling all the time. I know this to be true. :up:

Is PLEBA like a place where I should never post? I mean, I know lots of women post there, and I think Dano might and maybe one other guy, but is that like a thread one must be invited to? Just curious. I'm still somewhat new to this blue crack i'm slowly becoming more and more addicted to.

And wow, I'm going to leave the above statment, but man do i know how to go on and on with my sentences! GO ME! :huh:

Last edited:
No, it's not for women only - though the majority of the posters there are. It has mainly become a place to post pics of the band and the girls "Ooooo and Ahhhhhhh" over them so not many guys stick around. But if you click on the link it will take you right to the info you need :)

Got Philk? said:
Ok,
So it's been 1 week and 5 days since my girlfriend went on her trip to Africa. That means it will be another 11 days until she comes back. I've successfully filled my time with work, roommates, and other worthless stuff like video games, but everything I do or have done, I just feel would be so much better with her.

I know, it's only been like almost 2 weeks, and I am pathetic. But I keep watching movies like Before Sunrise and Before Sunset and now Garden State(possibly the best movie I've seen in a very long time i might add) and I miss her more and more. To be blatantly(sp?) honest, I just can't wait to kiss her again. That's it. I am absolutely ga ga over this girl and I think I'm helpless without her.
Thanks for your time,
Phil :)

My girlfriend just came back from Japan.... after four months. And I had been in Greece a few weeks before she left... so it had been about 5 months since we'd seen each other at all. You'll be fine, don't obssess over it and just think about how great it'll be when she does get back

:silent: See, like I said. Many others have or have had a much more difficult situation than I do. 4 months is a lot longer than 3 weeks. I once had a long distance relationship for 9 months. It sucked. So really, this should be nothing. I just was feeling lonely this weekend I guess. Thanks all.
Phil

Got Philk? said:
:silent: See, like I said. Many others have or have had a much more difficult situation than I do. 4 months is a lot longer than 3 weeks. I once had a long distance relationship for 9 months. It sucked. So really, this should be nothing. I just was feeling lonely this weekend I guess. Thanks all.
Phil

That's what this section of Interference is for. Sometimes you do just need to say stuff...and this is a good place to do it.

man, whatever you do, dont go to pleba

you wont leave the same person

i still have nightmares

i repeat, do not go to pleba

My ex and I once went a year without seeing each other. I don't think I could ever do that again. :|

My boyfriend lives 80 miles away, so I'm only able to get down there when I don't have to work on the weekends...which means we're pressed for time. I just saw him this weekend, but now I won't be there again until the afternoon of the 29th. :sigh:

All you can do is what you've been doing...keep yourself busy. Lately, I've been renting movies and gathering reading materials that I haven't seemed to find the time to read. I have about 3 books and 8 magazines I'm working on...so that will help pass the time when I'm not at work! I've also started working on a photo project of his dog that will be a gift for him. :)

Well, she just wrote me an e-mail saying she missed me! She usually isn't one to express her emotions so much. But then again, she followed the "I really miss you" with, when I get back, let's do something fun. Like eat lots of pizza, watch lots of movies, drink lots of Dew, and eat ice cream.

She's so hard to please! HOW DID I FIND THIS WOMAN! :love:
p.s. She also has said, "Don't buy me any nice jewelry. I'll just lose it. Get me a power drill." :lol: And i think the lol guy is funny.
Gnight

I'm probably going to have to wait a year, after my significant other wants to go to France for a year.

I'm really not looking forward to it at all, although I've been as supportive as I can be. I guess I'll just have to focus more on screenwriting, and I'll probably end up joining a gym at some point.

On the bright side, I look forward to the surprise when I look completely different. :sexywink:

Melon

oh man... i've been away from my BF several times and it does suck ass. luckily we live together and have been for a year and a half, but still. the bed isn't as cozy when they're gone.

you two will certainly have fun when she gets back then, i take it :)

Have had a long distance relationship for 18 months.. gf lives in Germany, I live in London. Most times see each other for a week or two every 3-4 weeks. The rest of the time its over phone, email or msn. Very very difficult to do. Nearest time where we will be able to live in same country is Sept this year. Have no idea if we would be able to live with each other if we were together more often. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom