I miss....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
I miss living in Philly with the tastykakes and all the other good food like coffee cake, also I miss California and the sunny days anyways point is what has happened in both Penn state and California??? I have a love/hate relationship with Seattle:angry:/:heart: :doh:

Nah I hate moving and I've gotten used to it besides Philly and California are only summer homes always have and always will Seattle has just gotten a bis boring a trip to kells in pike place and a day on the water front will do maybe visit O'Donnell' will do me well besides it's been unusually sunny and next Wednesday is supposed to be hi 70 low 80 :hyper: finally

I miss white dog poo in the summer time. What ever happened to white dog poo? I used to see it all the time in the park in the 1980s. Now it's nowhere to be found. Anyway, point is, I miss white dog poo in the summer time

Nah I hate moving and I've gotten used to it besides Philly and California are only summer homes always have and always will Seattle has just gotten a bis boring a trip to kells in pike place and a day on the water front will do maybe visit O'Donnell' will do me well besides it's been unusually sunny and next Wednesday is supposed to be hi 70 low 80 :hyper: finally

Hi 70s, low 80s in Seattle in April? I visited there last July and it was struggling to hit 70 the whole time. Then I went up to Victoria, British Columbia, where highs were in the 50s in the summer. Unbelievable, but I loved it, coming from the land of the 100s.

What Time in July?? And that is what other news said I don't believe it but everyone's keeps saying it so we'll see summer came a bit late last year which I was very sad about :sad: But it wasn't winter like it was in October all other other years last year it was a lot sunnier then normal :ohmy:

I have gave up with the news down here though it SUCKS besides the fact that it's way to depressing

Hey, do you think you could use some punctuation in your posts? I feel like I need to gasp for air after reading them.

I miss white dog poo in the summer time. What ever happened to white dog poo? I used to see it all the time in the park in the 1980s. Now it's nowhere to be found. Anyway, point is, I miss white dog poo in the summer time

I don't think I've suppressed out loud laughter to the point of crying this badly in years.

:lmao:

One thing who pays attention to dog poop:scratch:? The most attention it gets from me is being picked up from the yard. But I do know one thing I don't miss it in the park and I won't miss it at all when my chichi passes...

I miss U² they need to hurry up the the album.... wasn't it suppose to come out like 2years ago????

Back
Top Bottom