I love TV.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I really do. I'm currently addicted to Big Brother....I know it's horrible, but I can't help watching it. :reject:

At least I'm going on holiday next week, so I'll have to quit. I'm going to go through withdrawals for the first few days, though.

The tv is only good for one thing. CHiPs reruns. Okay, maybe Perfect Strangers reruns too. Oh, and GGW infommercials :shifty: I do have some good news for you though. Big Brother is coming out on DVD so you can watch them over and over and over and over and over and...

Last edited:
i watch too much tv. :uhoh:
i usually turn it on when i first get up (or when i get home from work) and it stays on till i go to bed.

:reject:

ABEL said:
i watch too much tv. :uhoh:
i usually turn it on when i first get up (or when i get home from work) and it stays on till i go to bed.

:reject:

Me too. Even when I'm doing work or on the phone, I have it on with the volume on mute. :reject:

I mainly watch Seinfeld reruns...Simpsons too, but not as much. First thing I do in the morning is turn on the Weather channel...after that it's usually on the New Wave station (gotta love digital) so I listen to tunes all day if I'm home. Other than that, I don't watch much. Scrubs, Conan, Survivor when it's on...that's about it.

meegannie said:

Me too. Even when I'm doing work or on the phone, I have it on with the volume on mute. :reject:

I did the same thing when I lived alone. I've read that a lot of people who are living alone do similar things with the tv.

i watched 10 mins of tv today and that was the news
i didnt watch it yesterday at all
i dont watch a lot of tv these days im finding im going out/ doing excercise a lot more.

I'm not as addicted to BB this year as I have been in other years, but I still usually watch the highlights show each night. I'm a complete reality tv nut, I'm ashamed to say. :reject: I actually watch more films than I do tv shows, but there are still quite a few shows I make a point of watching. I couldn't do without all the film channels though, lol.

I'm not a TV addict but I have to admit that at the end of a tough day, I sometimes really need to watch a pathetic TV show (God knows how many pathetic shows there are in France ! :D ) to wash my brain from serious things !

It's sort of relaxing to sit in the couch and watch TV...
and eat tons of chocolate !
:wink:

Marie

I mainly use my TV to watch/tape movies off cable and to watch VH1 Classic. The only TV shows I watch regularly are Gilmore Girls, Joan of Acradia and Smallville.

The Internet though - that's a different story! :wink:

there's nothing on here but infomercials, and stupid reality-shows

i love simpsons and friends, but for some reason they prefer to broadcast shit

when i watch tv its usually sports center or baseball tonight, but the only actual "shows" i watch are 24 and curb your enthusiasm

I let my kids watch way too much tv. It is just far too easy to let them watch tv while I'm doing something that I have to get done.

TV as a babysitter is not a good thing. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom