I love the smell of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a few others (ok i remembered some of these after reading these posts)

babies when they get out of the bath - i just want to smother my baby niece with hugs
the fragrances of any season in the beginning of the season after you've missed it for a whole year and forgotten how nice they are - in fall, pumpkin pie and cinnamon and the smell of crisp air; in wintertime, pine and vanilla; springtime, flowers
cofffeeeeeee
melting chocolate
fresh laundry

:happy:

Bonochick said:
One time, I was puttin' gasoline in my Razz (dude, I was 15, I couldn't drive a car yet!), and I spilled some on myself, but I was gonna be late for school, and I liked the smell anyway, so I just left. Then, in science class, these guys that didn't like me chased me with lighters. :shifty: It sucked.
:eeklaugh: :lmao: :|

Oh well...at least I didn't catch fire...one time, at church, this guy who didn't like me lit my hair on fire. :shifty:

Come to think of it, there are a lot of guys who didn't like me...:shifty: :huh: :shifty:

Re: i love summer, but fall is so much cozier

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hell yeah. I :heart: fall.

Can't wait. :yes:
FALL?WHAT FALL??
ONLY SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Bonochick said:
Oh well...at least I didn't catch fire...one time, at church, this guy who didn't like me lit my hair on fire. :shifty:

Come to think of it, there are a lot of guys who didn't like me...:shifty: :huh: :shifty:
Awwww, BC.... :hug: I feel for you. :( There are many people who don't like me, but nobody ever set me on fire! :lmao: I'm sorry, but this is so funny!
*slaps face* I'm really sorry for my behaviour. :shame: *sneaks out*

Vanilla Candles

Fall

Bonfires/leaf burning from afar

The MN air during apple-tree-blooming-season in May/June

My mom baking bread

The first snow(yes theres actually a smell in the air)

:coocoo: at gasoline and eating paintchips :lol: (I prefered Noxema :shrug: ), but to each his own, I guess....

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

does everybody like the smell of gasoline

wierd people! :coocoo:
- can i just say - it is very, very, very bad for you to smell gasoline.

i love the smell of a freshly cut field of canola in the spring. Fortunately i do not get hayfever.
I also love the smell of fresh coffee and for some reason although i hate smoking the passing waft of pipe tobacco on a bitterley cold day is not unpleasant.

Why do fish and chips always smell better than they taste?

speaking of fish, i really don't like the smell of it as i walk past the fish section in the grocery market. it totally stinks!!!

:grumpy:

zoomerang II said:
wierd people! :coocoo:
- can i just say - it is very, very, very bad for you to smell gasoline.
I know it is bad to smell gasoline :| .....but it smells so good! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom