I Love Lizards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I can't hold it in any longer - I LOVE LIZARDS. Ya know - just everyday lizards that you find around your house and in your neighborhood.

I even love iguanas. Even geckos.

I think they are ALL precious.

hehe...they're ok. i've had to chase them away from my house a couple of times because halle (my cat) loves to chase and eat them.

I had a friend when I was growing up who picked up a wild salamander in the creek thing running through her farm, and licked it.

I asked her why she did it.

She said she was giving it puppy kisses.

We were 11.

My friend has a little lizard. Calls it Cujo. Keeps it under a light.

HelloAngel said:
...just everyday lizards that you find around your house and in your neighborhood.

I even love iguanas. Even geckos.

I believe geckos are the kind of lizards you find around your house :cute:

gecko.jpg

:applaud: I :heart: lizards too!

My real name is Lizzie (short for Elizabeth of course :wink: ), so in high school friends started calling me Lizzie Lizard :cute:

Now my logo even has a Lizard on it, and my website is LizartLizard :cute: you can see my logo here: www.geocities.com/lizartlizard

i love lizards too. in florida we'd get geckos in our screened in porch all the time. i'd poke their mouths so they could "bite" my finger. they'd be latched onto it and i'd jiggle them. it was funny that they wouldn't let go. i wasn't mean to them or anything.

well, except for the ones i'd keep as pets. it never occurred to me to feed them, so they'd die after a day or so. :(

I :heart: lizards, I always try to catch them. I wish we had little geckos, those look cute. I also like frogs, I caught a little tree frog that was in my friends pool the other day :cute:

We had a gecko as a pet for a while when I was in Jr. High. I remember it's cage stunk to high heaven.

My sister later bought a tarantula for her elementary school class. I used to visit her class after school just to see the tarantula.

bonosgirl84 said:
i love reptiles. especially snakes.
i love holding them, and feeling the scales on their skin.

I :heart: reptiles too...frogs, turtles, snakes :cute:

Hmmm ... I'm not a huge fan of reptiles, but geckos are cute. Even though they're everywhere around my house! It's a bit freaky sometimes.

We also have these funny little brown lizards in the garden ~ I have no idea what they're called. I think they might be an Australian thing ...

I have a newt...he's lizard-like, but not an actual lizard. He's still a cutie though! :cute:

In high school, my friend had an iguana, but they were mean to it...so he was VERY mean. :( He scared me. :uhoh: He would always try to attack me through the glass if I got too close to his tank. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom