I love.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
to sit outside under the porch during a thunderstorms and watch the thunder and lightning :heart:

*was just doing that a little awhile ago!

Last edited:
:heart: storms :heart:

I love watching storms too :hyper: especially the sky before or after.

I remember growing up in the country, a lot of times my dad and I would go out and watch the rain storms move in and sit on the back porch...it was so cool because there was a field next to our house, and beyond that some hills....we could see the rain shower on the hills as it got closer and closer. At times, when there as oats or wheat growing in the field, it was so cool to hear the rain approach and hitting the wheat or oats, and it wouldn't be raining at out house yet.

I would love to go storm chasing some day with the tornado chasers.

Non of you like the sea in winter?
When it's raging and it goes against the cliffs... and you cant stand there because of the salt that goes everywhere. So you get in the car and you stay there with the person that you love... and everything is perferct.
Till the day she says that that affair cant go on.

i love that too. i used to do that out at my cabin when i was younger. i used to sit on the front porch and watch the rain and the lightening come over the mountains.

a lightening strike almost hit my car once. i was driving down the road and it was pouring raining out and i could barely see anything. nextthing i know i hear a loud cracking sound, the radio goes dead and everything around the car goes a bright purple. that was truly scary.

Sweet Tart said:
...a lightening strike almost hit my car once. i was driving down the road and it was pouring raining out and i could barely see anything. nextthing i know i hear a loud cracking sound, the radio goes dead and everything around the car goes a bright purple. that was truly scary.

are you sure your car didn't actually get hit by lightening? Kinda sounds like it did to me :shifty: :hmm:

cool!! maybe you guys will like my new domain name i just registered: lightningwaltz.com :wink:

(there's nothin there yet, i'm just gettin started, trying to decide if its the name i want to keep)

btw, it rains all the time over here in Boston Kelly! You'd love it!

:heart: I love summer thunderstorms

Too bad we never get real weather in So Cal. All we can do is sit outside and say "Look! The marine layer is rolling in!" :woopee:

it rains a lot here too (well, it's kinda close to boston)

ultimate frisbee is much more fun to play in the rain :yes:

I love autumn in the 60's....

I experienced autumn in the 60's...I mean autumn between 60 and 65..uh, I experienced autumn between 60 and 65..I mean, I LOVE the cool autumn nights, Friday night football, the need to put your coat on for the first time in who knows when...nothing as romantic as the first fog rolling in and hugging your lover...

SoCal style. :up:

Back
Top Bottom