I lost them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I lost the EMERALD EARRINGS that my gram gave me :sad: I have no idea where they went. I was wearing them today and I went into the bathroom to help gram with putting her earrings on and she noticed that my ears didnt have earrings in them.

:sad: They were my favorite pair too, I always made sure to wear them securely, so they wouldnt fall out.

I'm sorry Kelly :hug:

Don't give up hope so soon though, they will probably turn up when you stop looking for them!

:hug:

My late grandpa had a pin that he received for being a war veteran. When I went away to college, I put it on my backpack. After a long day, I sat my bag down in my dorm room to discover that the pin was gone. :sad: It could have been anywhere around campus...I was devastated. I ended up finding it about a month later under a floormat in my car.

Don't lose hope. :hug:

I lost a gold bracelet my Mum & Dad got me and I was convinced it fell off during the cinema - I loved it because it was the only nice piece of jewellery I had and it was an expensive gift :uhoh:

I found it 3 years later (this year) in an ashtray in the car :shrug: :laugh:

They might turn up again :hug:

Actually it was 4 years later :hmm:

My Granny always made us say "Jesus was lost and Jesus was lost" 3 times when we had lost anything

Lara Mullen said:
I lost a gold bracelet my Mum & Dad got me and I was convinced it fell off during the cinema - I loved it because it was the only nice piece of jewellery I had and it was an expensive gift :uhoh:

I found it 3 years later (this year) in an ashtray in the car :shrug: :laugh:

They might turn up again :hug:

I did that same thing with a diamond and gold bracelet that my mom and dad gave me. I think I lost it at school ... it's been almost 5 years and i don't think i will ever find it.

During my first marriage (1972-86), I lost a total of 3 wedding rings...probably a sign of things to come... divorce is bad but then again, I found my true :heart: Mrs. BAW...

I really hope you have luck finding your earrings!!!

Last edited:
misplaced might be a better world for now adamswildhoney. Good luck.
I thought I had lost my wedding ring and the opal ring my mother gave me recently. It gave me a start. I know how frustrating the search can be. I found them:)
My silver charm bracelet was mssing for years. I got the original bracelet for my 21st birthday, so it recently turned 21( hmmm like my son..I just thought of that...sweet)
It turned up in the pocket of the "peace on earth " jacket I embroidered when I first saw U2 back in 1995. I came that close to giving that jacket away...must have been the reason I kept it maybe.

Anyway...I hope your story has a happy ending...be methodical, relax and try to recall the last time you had them.

No luck yet, thanks guys!

cass, the last place I remember having them on was in my Spanish class that morning, so they could be anywhere. I looked all through out my house and no sign of them. :sigh: so that prolly means they are either in the parking lot of my college or they are in the dumpster bc the janitors clean the classes every night.

:hug: good luck finding them kelly. i'm always losing jewelry. it sucks. i lost ring one time...it was silver with little teddy bears all around it. it was my favorite. my friend found one at one of those little kiosks at the mall that was almost exactly like it, and she was so sweet and even bought it for me, but it still wasn't the same :sigh:

does the school have a lost and found you could check? maybe you could even put a notice up on a bulliten board somewhere? i dunno, just a thought.

did you look all through your spanish book? maybe they're stuck between the pages somewhere? :shifty: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom