I Listen To Boy Bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Bjork too

seems there are a lot of us...

lol @ boy bands Bonochick! in my school, everyone, no matter their musical taste, loves nsync
confused.gif

I know a huge Pumpkins fan going to an nsync concert! how weird is that?
I don't hate boy bands, they're just rather lame
biggrin.gif

you'll be ok, I'm sure!

Originally posted by lazyboy:
our pathetic stream of boybands(you got any of their CD's Bonochick
wink.gif
)

Both of 'N Sync's and all 3 of BSB's...

Umm, slightly in my defense...if these groups were to break up (there were BSB rumors), I would not be devastated or anything...I just kind of like listening to some of their songs).

Also...I have never actually bought one myself...they were all given to me as gifts. So that's a "little" better anyway!

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by lazyboy:
Besides our pathetic stream of boybands(you got any of their CD's Bonochick
wink.gif
)

erm... I got westlife's first one and boyzone's greatest hits...
shame on me...
frown.gif

and Bonochick, I got a backstreet boy and a n'sync too... I should jump from the roof...

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Just be glad you don't live here, where we were treated to the "Chipmunks" version of Achy Breaky Heart. Gah!
frown.gif

Hehehe, well, if ya think Ireland is the home of all good music you couldn't be firther from the truth!! Besides our pathetic stream of boybands(you got any of their CD's Bonochick
wink.gif
) we have Daniel O' Donnell, the ideal mommys boy, he's around 45, wears lovely jumpers and sings drab songs all the time, and every year all his fans flock to his house in Donegal, for his yearly Tea and Biscuits day!! And the little nancyboy has loads of fans!! All these psychotic old women!!

But he ain't the worst, oh no!!!!
RICHIE KAVANAGH!! Beware if this scary creature ever escapes our shores! This guy prides himself and being a complete idiot, and it works!!
At the moment, he has a song at number 5 in the Irish charts called "My Girlfried Has a Pussy"!!! I swear!! Some radio stations banned it cause of the underlying message
biggrin.gif
It is by far the biggest load of shite ever released, EVER! I think has last song was "My moblie phone" , honestly!!
He's about 40 himself, and such a feckin waster, yet somehow these song sell
confused.gif

I hear he might be making an appearance at Slane........
biggrin.gif

Nathaniel, your inner rock star is Ricky Martin

Que hombre, ay yai yai. The rock star part of you is all Ricky Martin. You've got moves that make the ladies hearts go a-flutter, and style that goes for miles. That suave Latin charm is just too intoxicating, and it means that wherever you go, people read superstar all over you. Behind those bright eyes simmers a sensual lover who knows just what a woman wants. You're smooth, and we mean real smooth, but you don't let it go to your head (well not too often). And anyway, that irrepressible charm makes it all OK. Hey, it's not your fault that you've got more charisma than a tamale's got hot. Just enjoy it. Feed your inner Ricky.

Wow, it's like this website has known me all my life
biggrin.gif
. Everything is true except the ricky martin part, I could make better music. BUT the charming stuff is all true.

------------------
"Flying a airplane is a lot like riding a bike...it's just harder to put cards in the spokes".

So, my inner rock star is Courtney Love, my celeb match is Brad Pitt, I will be married by July 2004 and I should have been a marine biologist. Damn! I always knew I was something special *LMAO*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Christine, your inner rock star is Sade

Ooooh lady, you've got it going on. The rock star part of you is all Sade. Sleek, sexy, and untouchable, you are the ultimate smooth operator. People tune in to you whenever they want to unwind and get into that sexy mood. You know how to keep cool and keep a low profile. And you're never one to unveil your mystique by making too many appearances. By staying true to your talent and staying out of the spotlight, you've become as rare and welcome as love's first blush at sunset. The fans are totally fascinated, so go ahead and use it. Strut your inner Sade.

OH MY GOODNESS! They say I'm sexy! Wooo hoooo!!!

------------------
~On your knees boy~

Visit my website! Pics of Me! Pics of U2!
http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850

Originally posted by foray:
foray, your inner rock star is Faith Hill
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

I feel your pain. Got the same result.

I'm going to try being male.
wink.gif

hey, that personality test was pretty neat, i had no idea my inner rock star was bjork.
how odd is that, i mean my friends think i am quirky and strange, but i don't think i am as odd and quirky as bjork. Go figure!!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

I don't mind watching some boy band videos once in a while on youtube.

I predict that Pla will reply to this thread.

Zootlesque said:
I don't mind watching some boy band videos once in a while on youtube.

I predict that Pla will reply to this thread.

Yes I'm sure she had NO idea you were going to bump up this 7 year old thread. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom