I Liked a Whore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earthshell

The Fly
Alright. I have to say that I have had probably some bad luck when it comes to the ladies. Well, there's this girl I like whom I was set up with on a blind-date a couple weeks ago. It went okay, we hung out twice after that, made-out in her car the third date and I haven't seen her since.....alas..she broke up with me before anything really started soo that really sucked...but that isn't why i'm writing on here.

Well, there was this girl Ashley that I met through a friend. We hung out quite a bit before she moved out to La La Land (Las Vegas / Hollywood). Well I think I started to like her and I told her that while she was still in California. But now I never wish I ever had any feelings for that *coughwhorecoughslut*. I find out that she is now working for a online sex service or something...here is her site.... http://www.vegasexotics.com/_t/linkad.php?sect=2&g_id=928&g_custid=407-A. I didn't know what to do when I found out. I mean she didn't even tell me what was going on or whatever. All she told me was that she was working for some clothes company in Las Vegas or whatever. Why couldn't that slut tell me too my face?! Don't I deserve that much. I mean I actually liked her and she was the first freaking girl I kissed man. Seriously...I wish I would have never came accros that SLUT...grr...I mean I kinda had an idea when she slept with 23 different guys so who knows how many times she's been laid. Prolly when she figured out she wasn't gonna get any from me she just fled like a whore she is..oh well i'm done here i'm just soo pissed off right now......

I was wondering if any of you guys or girls had some advice on what to do with this situation here....

i realize it must be hard, but get up and move on. forget about it. there is no way to deal with this if thats how you are feeling.

Yeah, all_i_want is right. Forget about her, stop any contact with her, enjoy remembering a good kiss if you liked it (whoever she was) and move on.

Her occupation shouldn't matter to you. It's usually the chicks who have a problem with the man's occupation. Of course this is the Jerry Seinfeld philosophy.

Anyways, drop her a line and tell her that you were happy to have your first kiss with a whore.

:wink:

Seriously though, get on with your life, and maybe one day you'll find a woman with some class.

Well you know, you surely meant something to her, usually they don´t kiss. Take it easy and find someone serious.

Just as a sidenote, imo some of them may have class, if you don ´t judge the person according to the profession...

maybe she didnt tell you because she really liked you. ever think of that? dont be so quick to judge women by their profession.

i know what if feels like to be burned, man. i have unfortunatley learned a life lesson- bitches are scandelous. it's kinda my motto. whenever a bitch pulls shit on me (i, like you, claim to be a good decent guy- and only expect the same back) i just outer that phrase to myself and shake my head.

Do Miss America said:
What does she do for the website? I mean is she one of the models, website designer, or what?

that was pretty naive:angel:

maybe you should check the website:huh:

i wouldnt hold someone's profession against them. what difference does prostitution have from being a construction worker, a lawyer or an news editor? some of us sell their intellect, some of us our physical labor, some of us our bodies.

and really, selling your body is not any worse than selling your brain, principles or simply selling your soul.

if you want to be with her, of course you wouldnt want her to bang other guys, but if you dont, you shouldnt be judging her.

its this kind of self righteous moralising that makes life harder for many people every goddamn day.

Last edited:
was she a prostitute when you guys dated? if not, you should chill out and not get so bent out of shape over it. if she was, i can see why you'd be pissed. but it sounds like she started doing this after you dated.

why are you so angry over this? just because she's a prostitute doesn't mean she deserves to be called a slut and a whore.

Maybe she didn't tell you because she actually liked you and knew you wouldn't understand or maybe its not something she shares until she knows someone better.

Either way, if you've already written her off as a dirty slut/whore, call it a learning experience and move on.

And maybe someday you will realize that women usually don't wake up one day and choose to be prostitutes because its fun. And they aren't all whores and sluts. :|

I'm sure she didn't tell you because she knew that's how you would respond. You sound like an extremely judgmental person.

This double standard for women drives me CRAZY! If you were reading about a man who had slept with 23 women, or even if it were yourself would you consider the man a slut? Probably not.

As BAW says, she may be in this line of work because she has no other choice. But even if she WANTED to do this that doesn't make her a bad person and I don't see why you are taking it so personally.

Last edited:
ok.. lots of bleeding hearts in this thread.. listen.. plain and simple.. she sells her body for others pleasures.. if you are cool with that.. stay with it.. if not.. Run the hell away.. its ultimately your decision to either stay with her (and probably all of her std's) or run the hell away.. My opinion is.. that sucks bro.. maybe you should realize she wasn't the one.. and well.. run

the girl i liked

Yah, maybe I am being too judgementle. Like I haven't told her that she's a whore or slut I would never do that. But she's coming home in a few months so I offered to pick her up from the airport cuz like she's still my friend but I'm not gonna pursue any type of relationship with her. So maybe I shouln't judge her or anything because really, it's not my place too. But she's still my friend and will always be my friend. But I would like to make somthing clear. We never dated. I just told her I liked her that's all. Oh well...thanks for all the advice

Back
Top Bottom