I Like Overcast Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

:yikes: i've never experienced a thunderstorm while on a plane.

Consider yourself very lucky! lol. For me it was one of the most scariest moments of my life.

LivLuv I can see why you would want to happily exchange places with someone. I know there is no way that I could live with weather like that for so long.

I love sunny days in winter and I love overcast days in summer. I love the winter for the first two months, but the last two just drag on and on forever. And Boston weather doesn't make it any better! It was 70 degrees and gorgeous two weeks ago, now it's back to 40. :mad:

I have to agree, though, summer nights are the best. :love:

You guys don't like thunderstorms when you're on planes? :ohmy: I love them! It's so cool watching lightning fro m above... :drool:

I love overcast days and we've got one today. It rained all night and it was so cool to listen to the rain as I tossed and turned. Today it is supposed to rain most of the day and I'm alright with that.

I love changleble april-like wheather,it is so exciting to have rain, clouds, wind, sun ...all that in one day.I hope there will be plenty of days like that in april. Under the april skies..if anyone knows that beautiful song of Jesus and Mary Chain:heart:

Yr'all talking about rain and thunderstorms, well, here, we're just barely getting over winter; snow, wind, -10 degree celsius (only recently; Nov/Dec/Jan. it CAN get to -30 degrees celsius; no idea what that is in fahrenheit) Mind you, we've had an Unusually mild winter! It actually only snowed about 2 weeks ago after having almost nothing all season, but then we get like 25 cm. (a record here)!!
Anyhoo, I can't wait for the smell of rain (or is it ozone) and that deep rumbling of thunder and brilliant flashes of lightning that thrill and scare at the same time!:ohmy: :D :applaud:

oh, sorry so long.... :reject:

Where do you live 4EVR? I think thunderstorms are really cool in the summertime. Love to sit on the front porch of the house and watch the lighning show. Or at night while Im sleeping with the windows open hear the loud thunder. During the day though bring on the sunshine and the warmth! lol.

I love it when it rains, especially if your inside all cosy and you can hear it outside, cant stand hot,sticky days.

I love thunderstorms. Plus after my last trip to Yosemite I've learned that a good long storm means the possiblity of some amazing scenes when it starts to clear.

What I hate, however, is day after day of just plain rain. 24 of the last 30 days here in the bay area have been rainy. There's no two ways about it, that fucking sucks! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom