I like him BUT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lynnok

Rock n' Roll Doggie
There is a guy, we're friends, he/we might want to be more. He runs (like me) he likes baseball (like me) he has an interesting career, he's smart and funny.

The problem is that he's in fantastic shape, like 3 or 4% body fat. To hug him is like hugging a tree. I like a little meat on the bones. I feed him constantly in hopes it sticks.

Am I wrong to literally want more or should I go with and let time take care of it for me??

I agree with Martha. People are attracted to what they're attracted to, but there's no reason to let that be the deal-breaker if he's got a lot of other things going for him.

lynnok said:
There is a guy, we're friends, he/we might want to be more. He runs (like me) he likes baseball (like me) he has an interesting career, he's smart and funny.

The problem is that he's in fantastic shape, like 3 or 4% body fat. To hug him is like hugging a tree. I like a little meat on the bones. I feed him constantly in hopes it sticks.

Am I wrong to literally want more or should I go with and let time take care of it for me??
Christ honey, you don't want him, send him round here. Smart, funny, employed AND no beer gut! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom