I keep spending my money on U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Since Christmas I've bought 5 new singles, MDH and October (on vinyl) on top of the Boston and R&H dvds that I got as gifts. And a new cd case to organize all my cd's of them. Where's U2 Fans Anonymous?

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 01-02-2002).]

I did a little math work one day, and I've spent over $1,000 in a year on U2 or items somehow related to U2. The trip to Vegas was in there, so was the new stereo I bought.
I don't mind though, it's better than spending it on drugs or something else bad...then again I could be in school,
nah, U2 is much better.
I own 2 DVD's, only 2, Boston and R&H.
I agree, U2 Fans Anonymous would be a good thing, my checkbook would like that.

but you must admit every penny was worth it! i hereby unvalidate (um is that a word) this confession...you're doing just what you should!
biggrin.gif

btw, shhh but i think this place is U2 Fans Anonymous. they just dont like to tell people about it

Geesh, I have the same problem...I just bought a new stereo system (ooooo, good purchase Lil!), and the M$H CD too. They go well together.
wink.gif
And ! confession: I have Rattle and Hum on order...I'm a nerd...I'm going to college next year. I may not have notebooks or pens, but I do have U2!!

------------------
On your knees boy!

Lilly-If I had U2 in college, I still would probably have quit BUT I would have been much happier. U2 just makes the world a lot better, at least for me.

Originally posted by Lilly:
I'm a nerd...I'm going to college next year. I may not have notebooks or pens, but I do have U2!!

AMEN! Seriously, here's my predicament...I have seriously spent all the money I should be using to buy books for next semester on U2 items...tix for shows...JTree and Rattle and Hum DVD...many many CDs...

But it's all worth it to me...U2 is so much bigger than college and somehow life doesn't seem right without the band!

So, Lilly, we'll be bums on the street...but at least we'll be happy!

Rock on, sista!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I just started listening to U2 this fall and now I have attended four concerts, bought most of their cds, obtained many bootlegs, books, posters.I just can't stop.The music honestly keeps my sanity during the semester. It is insane cause usually I am a penny pincher. Oh well it was definately worth it
smile.gif
even if I end up a bum on the streets

------------------
"I know I am not a hopeless case"

Back
Top Bottom