i just smoked a cigarette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:uhoh:

lets see what will be next: :wink:

maybe lets list what has taken place.

1. fun times with boy toys
2. cigarette smoking.

what is next?
i am sure my tattoo that i have always wanted. :evil:
getting high is still in the works. :mac:

so my day sucked.

i got bitched out in the elevator by a stranger for something i did not do, stranger falsey accused me of something. :mad:

was told that my bonus will probably suck thanks to the Yankees leaving me. :mad: *placed curse on the Yankees and told my colleagues to all cheer against them in the World Series :rant: *

i was told in my conference today that i will be on the road 172 days next year. *flushes any chance of relationships down the toliet*

so after my business dinner tonight, i went up to my bar, met my friends, cried on their shoulder. had a beer, they gave me a smoke and told me everything will be alright, this is after they played "Pride" for me. :cute: i love them. :)

Last edited:
i told ya not to fart in elevators

sounds like someone is going through a midlife crisis

You step out for a cigarette,
You wait and you watch and you try to forget,
How the world doesn?t need you around.

I'm not a smoker, but um...there's nothing so :mac: about smoking, right? It's okay, Iris. Unless, you swore them off and are back in the game. :evil:

I seriously cant believe you smoked. :eek: I actually remember you telling us before we went to Vegas that you were almost allergic or something (?) to cigarettes and that the smell made you sick :der: ? I think.. :uhoh:

I cant quit smoking :crack:

Sicy said:
I seriously cant believe you smoked. :eek: I actually remember you telling us before we went to Vegas that you were almost allergic or something (?) to cigarettes and that the smell made you sick :der: ? I think.. :uhoh:

But she did not inhale!!! :lol: :wave:

Last edited:
Sicy said:

Damn it's hard to quit, but I did it.

cigsmile.jpg

cigstroke.jpg

t-ciglcan.jpg

t-cigimp.jpg

some of my friends actually ask for specific packs so as to avoid the mouth picture

thread perversions c.o. the Hawksley Workman

You've sure got my number Iris :wink:

Leave the other inferrences to the minds of everyone else ;) Im sure theres no way anyone would be so foolish as to think there are any implications of cigarette-to-mouth and cigarette-in-hand imagery there.

*looks at Freud waiting in the wings for someone to make a comment*

Back
Top Bottom