i just handed in my first resignation letter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prideofzootv

War Child
i am gutted, i didnt want to quit my job but the people/ apprentices are giving me such a hard time, have done for a whole year i cant take it anymore, and my bosses do FA about it cos they only care about statistics i.e how many people work for them, instead of actually caring about the people that work for them. its shit!

so i am now job hunting for something different, completly different to what i was doing now but its not really easy finding one. btw this was my first ever job, my dream job, and its gone up in smoke!

*cries*

I actually had to write a resignation letter to quit my first job ever, at a Wal-Mart. I found it hilarious that I needed to write one :lol:

lol at a wal mart? i wouldnt of been surprised if you walked out, came back months later for them to say "didnt know you left"

Yeah, considering how easy it is to appear to be doing work when you're doing nothing all day :D

Sue em for constructive dismissal. Say they made your life so intolerable you felt you had no other option but to resign. very difficult for em to refute that!! Get a few quid out of them. Other side of the coin tho is............working life isnt meant to be fun, SHIT but true!

Back
Top Bottom