I just don't get it.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
So saturday was admitted freshman day at CNU. As some of you know i've never had a relationship before so i tried to be social with several guys. I would ask them questions, like why they chose CNU, what they were interested in, etc...and as usual with all my other conversation with the male sex, all the responses i got were grunts and shrugs.

Then...i saw a familiar face from a previous CNU event who also remembered me and we greeted each other with excited "hey!"s.

but there's a problem.

he's gay.

so, the only flicker of interest i got from any guy happened to be gay. why do the straight ones suck so much? :huh: but at least it looks like i'll have a friend going into college next year :shrug:

U2democrat said:

so, the only flicker of interest i got from any guy happened to be gay. why do the straight ones suck so much? :huh: but at least it looks like i'll have a friend going into college next year :shrug:

and now you know why i am single and not complaining about it.

:laugh:

seriously, though, you're a girl who knows what she wants and how she's going to go about getting it. for some reason, a lot of guys find that intimidating. it's frustrating, but just keep being your fabulous self.

:up:

I think that it's mostly true that when you are actively looking for one, you will not find him. It's like when you're looking for that perfect pair of shoes except they're not in season right now. Then a year later, you see them in the sale pile and your heart soars.

Something like that.

very true. :up:

i normally don't actively look...but when all my friends around me are in/have had relationships and have been kissed etc. etc. it gets lonely being on the outside and on the inside.

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
I'm guessing that 90% of your age group (boys) are more interested in their PS2 scores......at least for our 17 year old...:)

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why the hell doesn't anyone see past that?

It sucks if you are a guy and not in that catagoy, because everygirl approaches you that way, and you are already stigmatized.

.....Jesus...

I can't stand my peers.......
And I've (it's) been like this for a long time!

I'm sorry, but I'm on a bit of a rant.

I've lost respect for everyone.

I've tried to show respect, but, it's just not returned.

And I know I'm not the only person who feels this way, nor am I the only person who is serious about things. But even those people who say they are don't get it. I haven't found one person that considerst things the way I do.

I have my immaturities, like my work ethic is pretty bad right now. But when it comes to considering other people, no one gets it. Not even close.

I'm just fed up with people in general.

Last edited:
And another thing, I hate it when people get drunk, and people get high.

I find those pretty pathetic ways to have a good time.

I love sex, too, but I'm still a virgin.

I'm pretty well fed up with all sorts of immaturites, my own included.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's right, why don't you just set him straight, U2Dem?

I forgot about that.

NOthing says you can't switch teams. I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could get him :yes:

I think a lot of times, relationships find you. I look back and think, why was I trying to make all of this happen, and what was it worth? The important thing is not to blow the chance when it comes. It's kind of like going to the bathroom. You don't know when you've gotta go, but when the time comes, you best make a move. :wink:

U2democrat said:
i love men to death.......boys on the other hand are a different story

I seem to remember saying something along those lines to you a while back :wink:

This is why I chose a man and not a boy :yes:
The only time all I get is a grunt out of him is when- erm- :sexywink: nevermind

I tell ya, he can converse the pants offa me if he wants to :lol: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom