I insulted U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
I confess!!! I have sinned !!! But not on purpose...

I was talking to my hubby and he told me that the music channel (a local one) had been playing great music. Because I associate good music with U2 I asked if they played U2. My hubby replies no

well. I thought: this stupid music channel has never played a decent song! but what I said was:
..they have never played a decent song..

my hubby laughed so hard that he almost choked. To him it sounded like that U2 have never played a decent song.

Please forgive me!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

LOL!!!

mdr26.gif

I'm sure U2 forgives you!

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Ah, sounds to me like your husband had some sort of mind-lapse, like a TIA or a case-of-the-stupids.....OBVIOUSLY not your fault!! You're blatantly a fan o' the Omnipotent U2, that is apparent. You might want to have your husband "checked-out" by a professional, however, as something must be wrong with him to have entertained such a thought. I'm very sorry to hear about your husband...my condolences.
wink.gif

nah, my hubby is alright. He paid for my trip to Slane
smile.gif
smile.gif
I love him
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

The words that got me into trouble:

*?eir hafa aldrei ? ?vinni spila? almennilegt lag!!!

He?s still reminding me of it
mad.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom