I haven't worn it yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wear it to attract other U2 fans.
I even caught the attention of a HOT basketball player and he winked at me!
I bought two, and one is malfunctioning, like it's an irregular fit. It goes crooked over my waist area, does anyone else have this problem?

i got a black one with three symbols on the ront and the tour dates and the same symbols ont he back

xtal said:
it's an irregular fit. It goes crooked over my waist area, does anyone else have this problem?

i thought the shirts were extremely poor quality. i bought three adult tees and two children's tees. i never wear any of the adult tees because none of them feel comfortable at all.

the V keychain is holding up pretty good, though :up:

I have 3 Vertigo shirts. Each one is from a city I was in for the tour. My first Vertigo shirt was purchased in San Diego. It's the green one with Vertigo 05 on the back. While in Chicago I happened to bump into Mr The Edge himself at his hotel and the only thing I had for him to sign was the shirt that I was wearing which was my green Vertigo 05 shirt. So that meant I had to get a new shirt since he wrote across mine :D I don't like the 2nd shirt I bought. It's the one with the symbols all the way down the front. It looks funny on me :sad: The 3rd shirt I bought is one that I have a love hate relationship with. I hate the front more than anything. It's the big red "V" with the band across it. I only bought it because it says Croke Park Dublin Ireland on the back of it. I wanted a Croke Park shirt sooooo bad and they end up ruining the from with that awful red V :mad:

I'll definitely wear them to the next shows I go to but I don't know about wearing them around town. I did like the green shirt I bought so I might just have to get a new one.

Doozer61 said:
i bought the buttons too. they are on my office cubicle.

I have 3 of the buttons and I could only convince myself to bring one to work to stick on my cube wall. I've been called a groupie way too much in the past few months ever since I let my coworkers in on a little secret I've been keeping from them. No one knew about U2 until I went to my first concert in March and now I'm called a "groupie" all the time :madspit: So I just brought one to work but maybe one day I'll bring them all. I kind of like having something U2 at work :cute:

ahhhhhh fuck. I tried wearing my shirt last night and its way too big. Maybe i can shrink it down in the dryer.....poop cacca fuck!

A girl at the Ryan Adams board bought me a shirt from one of his concerts and mailed it to me...but I've never worn it. I've tried it on, but I don't wanna ruin it. I've also never worn the Ryan t-shirt that Ryan himself gave me...I've never even opened the packaging. :lol:

though one could were a seldom concert shirt, and that's all, and that would constitute being sexy... hmm...

The first day I wore my Vertigo shirt at college, my history teacher asked me if i'd been to see them and we ended up having a conversation about U2 :)

Though, I am conscious about ruining it...

Back
Top Bottom