I haven't had a crush in....forever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I'm 17 and you would think boys would be the center of my life, but I can't even think of the last guy I had a crush on.......honestly, I don't think I've had a true high school crush. As much as I am at peace with myself about never having had a relationship, I'd at least like to have a crush to keep things somewhat exciting......:huh:

What about Larry? He counts as a crush. lol

As for not having a crush on 17 year old boys, i never did either. Dont sweat it. One day you will have a huge crush on someone whos not remotely interested in you, and the guy that you cant stand the most will start following you around like a puppy :D

You know what you want, and not just zooming in on any guy just for the sake of having a crush. That's a pretty smart and healthy thing to do.

When the right guy comes along, you'll get that exciting feeling, and it would be worth it!

Last edited:
beli said:
What about Larry? He counts as a crush. lol

As for not having a crush on 17 year old boys, i never did either. Dont sweat it. One day you will have a huge crush on someone whos not remotely interested in you, and the guy that you cant stand the most will start following you around like a puppy :D

which one did you marry?

The puppy - he phoned me every Wednesday evening for 3 years. The day I was promoted at work I wanted to go out and celebrate and I couldnt get any of my friends on the phone so I rang him......

I am enjoying my sanity........last night one of my friends was going nuts because of a crush she has on a 19 year old guy. She was so conflicted, and I just sat quietly and let her rant.

Yes other than Jim Edmonds, Larry, and John Edwards, I'm quite content with being, I guess, "free" :wink:

U2democrat said:
I am enjoying my sanity........last night one of my friends was going nuts because of a crush she has on a 19 year old guy. She was so conflicted, and I just sat quietly and let her rant.

Yes other than Jim Edmonds, Larry, and John Edwards, I'm quite content with being, I guess, "free" :wink:

Pretty soon it'll be Manny, Moe and Jack

or how about Larry, Moe and Curley??? :)

i don't have any crushes either. i haven't liked on person since i've been single and that's been an entire year already. :shocked:

well i sorta have a wee crush on one of the patients that come to my office but it's nothing big....he's just nice to look at. :evil::drool:

I cant believe you aint ever had a crush and ur 17!!:shocked:

Ive had loads of crushes the list is too long to put on here!!

Ive got a huge crush on this guy in my psychology, he said im pretty so thats a start!:wink: :drool:

Kate1 said:
I cant believe you aint ever had a crush and ur 17!!:shocked:

Ive had loads of crushes the list is too long to put on here!!

Ive got a huge crush on this guy in my psychology, he said im pretty so thats a start!:wink: :drool:

I don't find it odd at all. At 17 most of people are still shy and not self-confident. I'm sure you'll find someone nice. :hug:

MissMaCo said:

I don't find it odd at all. At 17 most of people are still shy and not self-confident. I'm sure you'll find someone nice. :hug:

cheers! Ive shy but i still fancy guys!:huh:

Crushes are overrated. They really suck. If you don't get them, that's a good thing! They're nothing but trouble, unless it's a crush on Bono :wink:

No crush here, except that young, handsome college student at the local convience store. Actually, he just makes me nervous--he's too cute and I ignored him for too many months. I shouldn't have ignored him.:yikes: so, now I talked to him but now I am avoiding the convienience store...going out of my way to get milk elsewhere!!!
I get anxiety attacks sometimes . . . especially around people who seem to have it all together. If they look and act perfect I struggle with the lie that they might be perfect. Therefore I AM NOT. Something like that.

Another U2 nut! said:
Crushes are overrated. They really suck. If you don't get them, that's a good thing! They're nothing but trouble, unless it's a crush on Bono :wink:

Yeah, he's the only one I got a crush on now. And it is a different kinda crush, ya know? But I'm happy with my little crush on him right now....haven't met anyone interesting enough for me in real life yet!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom