I have yet to see a U2 show someday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never seen U2 live either :'-(

None of my friends are fans of U2 and so I didn't have anyone to go to shows with. Next time they tour, however, I plan to be there even if I do have to go by myself, whatever - U2 are worth it, right? ;-)

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
I've never seen U2 live either :'-(

None of my friends are fans of U2 and so I didn't have anyone to go to shows with. Next time they tour, however, I plan to be there even if I do have to go by myself, whatever - U2 are worth it, right? ;-)

I'll never understand why people think they have to go with friends to concerts. If I want to go bad enough, I just go by myself.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

This is the story of a kind yet stupid young woman:

U2 came to Minneapolis on May 1st last year. My friends got tickets 4 rows out of the heart. I gave them up. My other friend had $50 tix, I gave that up too. At the time I wasn't a big fan (hadn't really heard much besides Beautiful Day and old classics), so I let them pass me in hopes that a better fan would be able to go.
mad.gif
It's ok, I'll see them some time soon....when they tour US again....and go to South Dakota....oh, I'm never gonna see them...
frown.gif

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Aww, that's too bad
frown.gif
I really hope they go to a city you can get to on the next tour, U2girl
smile.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom