I have too many interests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I have so many interests I'm always spreading myself too thin. Let's see, there's the library, which really is an interest because I believe they such strong weapons we have against illiteracy, my art at the studio and my costumes, and the whole medieval thing, and then I'm always trying to learn more about my own faith, Catholic Christianity, and others. I was a philosophy minor in school so that's all tied together. I'd rather be interested in too many things than in only one thing. If I were interested in only one thing my only other interest might be drugs or something. Still, sometimes this situation drives me nuts!

Not sure quite what you mean by the 'whole medieval thing' (do you dress up in medieval knight costumes or something in your spare time?? ) but that aside it's good to have a broad range of interests I'm inclined to think!

It's only a problem if it detracts attention from your prime goal or dream in life I guess.

I dress up in costumes, write stuff about medieval topics, was a medieval history major in school, this has been a serious obsession of mine. I'm going to make a new outfit for the U2 show I'm going to in November if I have time.

I recently sold a painting to some corporate big shots here in town. Energen, the Alabama Gas Company, now has one of my paintings on permanent display.

verte76 said:
I recently sold a painting to some corporate big shots here in town. Energen, the Alabama Gas Company, now has one of my paintings on permanent display.

Congrats!!

I don't have enough interests...

Consider it an advantage, you have me beat. And congrats on the painting you sold, by the way.

There's no limit to what you can be interested in, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom