i have to get this out of me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

little boy blue

The Fly
I am in love, or lust or serious infatuation. With someone I see almost everyday, except on weekends :|

I see them everyday during the week, and then again at night in my dreams. It is all I think about, I fall to my knees in sorrow at my lonliness.

Everytime I see this person, I feel weak and very nervous. Yet it is usually in passing. However, there has been some limited dialogue between us. I can almost sense a connection between us. When I look into their eyes I almost see a curiosity or intensity coming right back at me. Like, my god are they feeling the same freaking stimuli as me?

And another freaky thing, I can sense when they are near without being in the same room or hall. I just go outside and there they are. It is strange, no regularity to it. I can actually sense when they will come by.

So my friends and peers, is this possibly a mutual thing here? Is it possible to feel this way and only be one-sided?

I go to sleep early, so my dreams take over where life fails to deliver.

Well theres only one way to find out...

*nudges Little boy blue*

I'm not scared of rejection anymore. I'm scared of missing out on something cool. and regretting it for the rest of my life if i never said anything. If I like someone they're gonna know about it. Done deal. Cuz it doesn't happen often.

I hope i've inspired you in some way:D

Ali Rose said:
Well theres only one way to find out...

*nudges Little boy blue*

I'm not scared of rejection anymore. I'm scared of missing out on something cool. and regretting it for the rest of my life if i never said anything. If I like someone they're gonna know about it. Done deal. Cuz it doesn't happen often.

I hope i've inspired you in some way:D

of course you inspire me Miss Rose, you are sooo kind.

But I would rather swallow a bag of nails then endure another failure.

:|

Ali is right.
Dont waste your time pining matey.
Tell her now. If she doesnt feel the same way, you can move on and be done with that part of your life.
If she does, lucky boy!

hi there. sorry to jump in the middle of your thread here, but i have a little something to contribute. i just told a guy who i do not see on a daily basis at all that i have feelings for him. i am not sure if my honesty has freaked him out or not. i had to tell him because i was tired of not being 100% honest with my feelings. i knew that there was and still is a huge chance of me being rejected but that is the chance i am willing to take.

rejection sucks but if you are having strong feelings for a person i feel it is best to get them out in the open because you never really know if the other person is feeling the same way. *shrugs*. however i do find that my honesty about my feelings tends to backfire. oh well . :huh: good luck with your decision and i hope it works out for the best.

have you never seen that financial services commercial(can't remember who...trust though-it wasn't arthur anderson:)) where they say the only risk is not taking one?

either way, this has been some of the worst advice ever

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
hi there. sorry to jump in the middle of your thread here, but i have a little something to contribute. i just told a guy who i do not see on a daily basis at all that i have feelings for him. i am not sure if my honesty has freaked him out or not. i had to tell him because i was tired of not being 100% honest with my feelings. i knew that there was and still is a huge chance of me being rejected but that is the chance i am willing to take.

rejection sucks but if you are having strong feelings for a person i feel it is best to get them out in the open because you never really know if the other person is feeling the same way. *shrugs*. however i do find that my honesty about my feelings tends to backfire. oh well . :huh: good luck with your decision and i hope it works out for the best.

thank you Miss, but what happened in your chance you took?

WOW I couldn't relate any better, MVD

MissVelvetDress...you and i need to have coffee sometime....

Or something alcoholic. Whatever floats your boat. ;) :crack:

:wave:

and yeah. Even though it didn't work out...don't you feel like way better? While still sad, you're able to actually move on. Cuz you kinda have to. No matter what the result, Things need to be said.

*SIGH*
*turns on sappy music and crawls in bed*

Last edited:
little boy blue said:
I am in love, or lust or serious infatuation. With someone I see almost everyday, except on weekends :|

I see them everyday during the week, and then again at night in my dreams. It is all I think about, I fall to my knees in sorrow at my lonliness.

Everytime I see this person, I feel weak and very nervous. Yet it is usually in passing. However, there has been some limited dialogue between us. I can almost sense a connection between us. When I look into their eyes I almost see a curiosity or intensity coming right back at me. Like, my god are they feeling the same freaking stimuli as me?

And another freaky thing, I can sense when they are near without being in the same room or hall. I just go outside and there they are. It is strange, no regularity to it. I can actually sense when they will come by.

So my friends and peers, is this possibly a mutual thing here? Is it possible to feel this way and only be one-sided?

I go to sleep early, so my dreams take over where life fails to deliver.

The EXACT SAME THING is happening to me. :ohmy:
I really want to tell him how I feel, because I think it might be a mutual thing, but I'm scared. :( We have everything in common, we even want the same job. So, LBB, I say TELL THEM. Don't let the opportunity pass you up.

*Should take own advice :tsk:

:wave: Your name isn't Rob, is it?

Re: WOW I couldn't relate any better, MVD

Ali Rose said:
MissVelvetDress...you and i need to have coffee sometime....

Or something alcoholic. Whatever floats your boat. ;) :crack:

:wave:

and yeah. Even though it didn't work out...don't you feel like way better? While still sad, you're able to actually move on. Cuz you kinda have to. No matter what the result, Things need to be said.

*SIGH*
*turns on sappy music and crawls in bed*

even though i just walked 6 miles in the pouring rain for the AIDS Walk and i am freezing, I would prefer to have a nice alcoholic beverage right now. :tongue:

and yes in a way i do feel better that i told him, but at the same time i am worried i may have freaked him out. oh well. all i know is that i feel i have turned into a complete obsessive fool over him and that has not happen to me in a long long long time. :crack:

*meets ali rose at the local interference pub to do shots and cry about our confusing love life* :drunk:

little boy blue said:

I am sorry for you Miss VD and hopw you can be with your love soon

:)

Cheer up too :)

hahahahaha...well this whole thing went off like a lead bomb. oh well. it was nice thinking something may come out of it, but nothing did nor will it ever. it is over. :|

*makes mental note to stop being so fucking honest about my emotions* :scream:

my theory is, if you dont ask, the answer is no.

By not approaching this person you have assummed you have been rejected. Hence things can only improve by approaching them!

thats awful Missvelvetdress, but at least you know. :|

*sigh* i usually suck at the point after this, when they tell you yes, they have feelings for you, but they dont want to pursue them right now... like they have to go feed there dog or something instead. :censored:

ever heard of helping yourself through helping others? the beauty of it is it actually works. sometimes it's the only thing that does! :)

little boy blue said:

thats interesting Cowgirl, ever hear people say "you can help everyone but yourself"? I hear that a lot about me:|

I once made a serious move on a really hot guy (he was like Mr Perfect to all the girls) and even though I feel very stupid for what I did (ah he wasn't truly my type anyway, in hindsight), I don't regret not trying. Also, at least I found out how wrong he was for me - but this is for my case, may not be for yours eh. Listen to Ali Rose.

foray

Back
Top Bottom