I have the urge to snuggle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love to snuggle

You can borrow my teddy bear that I snuggle with when my fish is not with me.

:slant: :reject:

Does it snuggle back?

Female bear or male bear?

This may seem odd coming from a guy - but I want to be intertwine with a young lady (no one specific). I proly just need a good hug - or ass kicking.

Now where is my medication?

There must be someone there that can hug you

I have a male bear and a female bear so you can take your pick! :wink:

Being intertwined with someone you :heart: rules. :drool:

I'd be content with somebody to hold my hand at this point

Basstrap said:

:yes: I'm right with you there. I talked to a boy on the phone tonight. Though I made a complete fool of myself! :( That's the most I can do. I give up.

Basstrap said:

Amen to that bass... I havent had a hug from anyone in oohhh about 8 months now? january something... and that was the only one id had since I was with my gf, well over 18 months ago... so yeah... hell, Id be well-off if someone even wanted to look at me for more than 35 seconds. :up:

I want to snuggle too. I don't get hugged or kissed very often. :shrug: Which makes me feel :crack: and :coocoo:

If I was to meet up with some IO'ers, I'd feel :happy:

all you whiners should just go down to the corner and snuggle with some bum, man, no one ever thinks of the bum's feelings, try to have a little compassion here people

The Wanderer said:
all you whiners should just go down to the corner and snuggle with some bum, man, no one ever thinks of the bum's feelings, try to have a little compassion here people

I tried, but he pushed me away and muttered somethin' 'bout not needin' my cheap lovin'.

So I had the neighbor go mankiss him.

Hard.

I don't have anyone to snuggle with either

smileyhug.gif

*hugs everyone*

i can't believe this exists.

stewardess.jpg

a stewardess pez dispenser. does that meet any/all requirements to be zoney's snuggle toy?

Big smiles!!!!

Cheer up gang! You all will find someone to snuggle with. It may take some time and a little effort but it'll happen. It did for me after a good 7:banghead: year dry spell! :shocked:

Geez...talk about a thread right up my alley. I really, really miss the all-is-right-with-the-world feeling that only snuggling with the one you love brings.

I miss spooning...:(

Diemen said:
the all-is-right-with-the-world feeling that only snuggling with the one you love brings.

Very good way of describing it! *sigh* I shan't complain though because I have been seeing a healthy amount of the one I love. It's never enough though.

I love love

Diemen said:
the all-is-right-with-the-world feeling that only snuggling with the one you love brings.

:yes: :heart: :love:

SkeeK said:
Very good way of describing it! *sigh* I shan't complain though because I have been seeing a healthy amount of the one I love. It's never enough though.

So true..

Back
Top Bottom