I have si-yeend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
I chopped my hair off, now I have no powers...
And I think I shall dye it green tonight.

I'm trying to hold myself back from cutting too much more of it off...or getting out the razor and fashioning myself a niffty mohawk

:hmm:

Trust me, with my face, and my head shape it would be :down:
And there is the chance that my monetary needs will not be met by what I am waiting on and I'll have to find a job, which is hard enough for me without any more phsyical changes.

But it is green now :tongue:

That was my big plan for the weekend, to have a field day with my friends digital camera while he let me stay at his apt. for the weekend (he was off to see his parents, so I've got the place to myself)

But at the last min. he took the camera with him

:banghead:

Once I get ahold of it, I'll show off my Madusa hair :p

I have long blond hair, and my friend braided it into cornrows yesterday...I'd never worn my hair like that before, but I loved it and got lots of compliments! Changing your hair is fun...but changes I can't reverse right away kinda scare me. *lol* :reject: You are brave!!!!

yo yo yo bc wassupp???? iz you be kickin it wit da homies now or what sista?

Sicy said:
yo yo yo bc wassupp???? iz you be kickin it wit da homies now or what sista?

:lmao: Wonder what Ryan would have thought? ;)

Biggest change I ever made to my hair was when I chopped it all off a few nights before my graduation from high school. I kind of regret it now, all these pictures with me and my freakishly short hair (ok, not really, a little bit below my ears, in a cute little shag), but hey, I lived.

I dyed my hair black about 3 years ago. I :heart: it, and a lot of people tell me it suits me better than my old mousy brown color, esp. with my fair skin. :cute:

When I was 13 I destroyed my hair. I shaved one side and dumped hydrogen peroxide on it. Ruined the texture of it for years. Then in high school I dyed it black with a white strip down the side.

Its finally normal. :laugh:

When I was 13 I destroyed my hair. I shaved one side and dumped hydrogen peroxide on it
Did you suffer from Cyndi Lauper-itis?

My haird been every colour at least once and whenever it's dyed an unnatural colour everyone tells me it suits me better than normal ones, not sure what they're trying to tell me :scratch:

The green didn't really take to my hair like I wanted...most of it washed out when I showered, so I put some more in and it dosen't hardly look green at all now...
My hair must be in a bad mood.

And now the cameras messed up...I think it may be broked.

:(

one of those days

Lol... I think everyone went through that high school hair phase. Mine was shaved ear to ear, with it still real long on top - and it was that pinky-red color. I would have gone more drastic, but I didnt want to get in too much trouble with the nuns at school!

I'm definatly going to regret this

See how normal my hair was when I was 9 !

335848%3B523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334662%3A2%3C2ot1lsi

Then I must have smoked some crack or something. :angry:
yes thats a homemade cyndi lauper poster behind me

335848%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334662%3A2%3C3ot1lsi

wtf??!!! i think it was halloween or something. :no:

335848%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334662%3A2%3C4ot1lsi

And finally.. after all that crap I like my hair. :|

335848%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A7923987ot1lsi

* jumps in the :reject: and doesnt come out

Your hair is gorgeous, Sicy. I used to have like that but now I have to keep it short because...well, gravity is now working against me. :huh:

gah, im STILL trying to find my pic of my punkhair! i'll post it along with my nerd pic when i was 8-9 when i find it.

Yes.. my childhood cat Sugar. In the first picture she was still very young and small.. then she ballooned up and had diabetes and eventually had to be put to sleep. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom