I have issues!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream where I got down and dirty with Eminem! :lmao: Then we were in love and he was my boyfriend. The truly scary thing is that whenever I see him on TV now I have to say that it affects me!

:reject:

:shifty: And over the last couple days I started daydreaming about my history prof. :lmao: It's not even like he's really young or hot or anything!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Did he sing all weird Iris? :eyebrow:

I could have a dream where I'm gettin' it on with Jimmy Fallon, and he could sing like Dave Matthews, lol. :shifty:

:drool: I don't think I'd mind that! :lmao:

:reject: my dream with dave matthews took place in the woods where uh the video for "crash" was filmed. :shifty: all i know is that i woke up uh thinking woah!!!!

lol i have never looked at the video the same again. and as far as the singing goes he didn't sing he talked and uh it was all deep and sexy. hahaha! *flash back to dream fans self* :ohmy: :sexywink:

*HONK*

:hmm: While we're on the subject...the other night I had an awesome dream about Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. We might have done it but I don't remember. I don't remember if I was Buffy or if I was myself. All I'm sure of is that he wasn't wearing a shirt! :drool:

I was taking the Amtrack from California to Oregon a few years ago and I dreamed that I was making out with Kid Rock on the train. :reject: We didn't do "it", we just made out.

I did it with Adam Clayton in another dream...in a blue Jaguar at a rest stop :eek:

I've never admitted that outside of PLEBA before :shifty:

Last edited:
~Celebrities I've Had Dreams About~

• Bono
  • Larry Mullen
  • Edge
  • Ryan Adams
  • Mick Jagger
  • Michael Hutchence
  • Huey Lewis
  • Jesse Malin

I'm sure there are more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

I'm not telling you which ones were sensual dreams. :shifty:

Bonochick said:
~Celebrities I've Had Dreams About~

• Bono
  • Larry Mullen
  • Edge
  • Ryan Adams
  • Mick Jagger
  • Michael Hutchence
  • Huey Lewis
  • Jesse Malin

I'm sure there are more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

I'm not telling you which ones were sensual dreams. :shifty:

Ooooh...Michael Hutchence! Huey Lewis isn't bad either!

Back
Top Bottom