I have hockey troubles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
I promised myself it would only be for the playoffs but I can't imagine rooting for the Flyers again. They're boring compared to the Devils. They don't even try and they just depress me
frown.gif

Can I be a fan of both? oh, I know that's not allowed...
I do live in NJ, why do I feel such guilt? I've been so loyal and I've taken so much abuse for them, and they never return the favor by winning...

oh Fly-guys, I don't know what to do...

it's all evil MIB's fault
frown.gif

I told you this would happen! It's never too late to sell your soul!

2 Cups in 6 years, good chance they will win their 3rd this year... say, aren't you from NJ anyway BabyGrace? that's good enough a reason to be a Devils fan if you ask me! oh, and you enjoy a winning team, that's another good reason!

don't worry, I have to put up with my alma mater sucking at men's basketball and football, sure they are great at all the other sports, but who watches any college sports other than basketball and football???

Rutgers... Scarlet Knights ("Scarlet" is for blushing over another disastrous season)

it really is too bad that I'm not that silver thing in the picture!
hehehehehe

someone help me! he's going to convert me
frown.gif

frog, where are you? I need you to protect me from evil Devils fans...fellow Flyers fans must save eachother

can I be a fan of both?

as for Rutgers, I'm sorry, I'm not a Rutgers sports fan; I only swam there but now I switched teams so I guess I just have to make fun of your 'weak side' in sports
tongue.gif

------------------
And I must be an acrobat
To talk like this, and act like that...

BabyG, I understand really, what you are going through. I stuck by me beloveds through their darkest times when they couldn't even win a chook raffle. i saw poor 'ole Barassi (a super whiz coach) try his best, but they finally got through...I loved them...But when they make mistakes even an armchair expert like me can see, you lose faith.

*wonders why she is talking as though this is a real life crisis, and not just sport*

But seriously, its hard to swith teams esp. when they are froma different region. There's a Melbourne team who have had talks about moving up from there to be another Sydney team. I don't follow them at all, but am seriously contemplating them as a back up team. But its just so hard!

At least Liverpool know how to play
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom