I have fallen for a man who resembles Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr X is really not like Bono in personality. I mean, he is very sweet and sexy but Bono is so intense. Mr X is a little more physical than Bono and not as poetic ,shall we say. I know that Bono is my physical type but I try not to compare Mr X to Bono.. He would not mind anyway,he's a very easy going man but I still hope he never sees this website..:shifty:...LMAO!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
You know what? You're right. He should be flattered...not only for talking about him but mainly for being compared to Bono...that is high praise indeed! I just don't know if he thinks as highly of Bono as I do!:bono: :sexywink:

We are still infatuated with each other to this day..:love:
I tried my best to forget him but he's the one I want....not JUST because he looks like B although that is a plus I suppose..:reject:

He still has know idea that I think he looks like Bono..:shh:

Last edited:
I have fallen for a woman that looks like Paula Poundstone. :huh:

Good luck with your new romance, in any event!

I can relate in two instances :yes:
The first being I dated a guy who looked like bono for quite a while, and he was a total ass hole :rolleyes:
If he didnt look like Bono it would never ever have lasted as long as it did.
Then I finally met the right guy for me (on interference of all places!) and he just happens to be Bono's height....and they both try to fudge on that one :wink:
Hes got thick dark hair, beautiful blue eyes :cute: Enough cockyness for three people, but a very sensitive side as well.

Its not enough for somebody to look like Bono, but if they have the personality that does it for you- GO FOR IT! :rockon:

PopMartian33107 said:
I have fallen for a woman that looks like Paula Poundstone. :huh:

Good luck with your new romance, in any event!

:lmao: You know,Paula Poundstone is not really that bad looking...she just seems to have a weird personality...:huh:

Good luck to you as well! :D

u2bonogirl said:
I can relate in two instances :yes:
The first being I dated a guy who looked like bono for quite a while, and he was a total ass hole :rolleyes:
If he didnt look like Bono it would never ever have lasted as long as it did.
Then I finally met the right guy for me (on interference of all places!) and he just happens to be Bono's height....and they both try to fudge on that one :wink:
Hes got thick dark hair, beautiful blue eyes :cute: Enough cockyness for three people, but a very sensitive side as well.

Its not enough for somebody to look like Bono, but if they have the personality that does it for you- GO FOR IT! :rockon:

:up: Right on,u2bonogirl...AND...
you have danced with "the real thing...even better than the real thing...chiiiiild ":bono:
...you rock sister!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom