I have an avatar obsession!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I can't stop changing it!

every other day i want to put a new one up! i have a thing on snapfish just for avatars.

i can't even spell it right- every time i write it i wonder if it's avatAr or avatEr.

it's taking over my interference life!!!! :scream:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm the same way but with sigs.

Check out the Bruce man cleavage. :drool:

:wave: I liked Gwen avatar. :love:

I liked the Gwen one toooooooo! :scream:

:coocoo:

hey u want a good bruce pic?!!! :sick:

see attached:

Attachments

• bruce.jpg
    bruce.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
adamswildhoney said:
:lmao: you always have really cute ones tho!

psst do you have any adam ones you would like to share?:happy:

thanks!

mebbe.........

;)

Attachments

• adamside.gif
    adamside.gif
    6 KB · Views: 6
I :heart: the avatar of John and myself that I had been using...but when Sicy gave me this one, I couldn't resist! :D I did change it for a few days recently...but I had to go back...it just didn't seem right! :D

One time.................

Bonochick said:
I :heart: the avatar of John and myself that I had been using...but when Sicy gave me this one, I couldn't resist! :D I did change it for a few days recently...but I had to go back...it just didn't seem right! :D

One time.................

I noticed that! I like both of them!

Cowboy one i knowwww :love:

but gweeeeeen...... she and I do have a date on Oct 20th!! hope Bruce or Bono or my boy don't get jealous! :sexywink:

maybe i'll see if i can incorporate her tomorrow into my avatar/sig. :D

not quite obsession, but good fun, I'd agree with that

ruffly speaking.
hurooooooooooooooooo from today's avatar
<--------------------

I'm in avatar obsession recovery

I know how you feel Carrie

When the board first came out I was changing mine like every day sometimes every few hours....I just couldn't decide which one suited me best.

Then I got this one and I can't let it go.....I even went to change it a couple of times but it just felt wrong......

I think it's now a part of me...I think because of it's originality.... mebee someday I'll be able to change it.

:help:

i love sicy's avatar.

i like mine...but i sorta miss my oscar the grouch one...but this one is so much more jolly. his name is rio and he dances on the saaaaand...*drifts*

Ahhh i understand olive, i have changed a few avatars myself ... but i'm keeping this one (thanks to Gypsyheartgirl who sent me the pic and Sicy that helped me to get it work!).

I am still not 100% sure about the signature though... i keep changing it!

Also, i just realised the pic in April's signature is Bruce and NOT Bono like i thought before.

And... let me just say WOW@that Bruce pic on the previous page. :D

Last edited:
Lilly said:
i love sicy's avatar.

i like mine...but i sorta miss my oscar the grouch one...but this one is so much more jolly. his name is rio and he dances on the saaaaand...*drifts*

I miss your OSCAR one too but the one you have now is cute too!

Lilly's Oscar one always made me feel like she was mad at me! :shifty:

___
:wave: I have a newt named Oscar!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Shhh, I have a big mouth. :uhoh:

what does this mean?!!

*hates suspense

Kathleen you will be there? YAYY!! i want to come say hi!! It is our anniversary you know! SOoooooooooooon!! o_O a year ago! how much has changed.. oh I'll never forget hearing Mr. Mullen for the first time Boston Zoo: "Haaallo!" :D

:hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom