I Have An Addictive Personality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
I really do. There are just some things I have to stay away from, because I KNOW I'd like it waaaaaaaaaaay too much. Sometimes I wish I had more restraint. :sigh:

im the same way. i love certain things waaaay too much, like Pepsi. there's no way i can have a 24 pack of it in my house, because it would be gone in 2 days:reject:

:lol: I totally get that. I can't buy 24 packs of diet coke because I'll drink it all in about two days and get no sleep because I'm totally :hyper: with all the caffeine.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
:lol: I totally get that. I can't buy 24 packs of diet coke because I'll drink it all in about two days and get no sleep

Me too. I drink an average of 2 liters of Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi everyday. :help:

I also can't stop eating if I have food around me. :reject:

HeadsOnSticks said:
me + cheese = :help:

I always thought you were kind of a "cheesy" guy.

Ok that was stupid, I just couldnt resist.

Anyways, I totally know how you feel Heads. Sometimes I will make sure I dont listen to bands that are getting lots of press because I know I'll end up liking them and having to buy all their cd's. I guess it's kind of an all or nothing lifestyle or something.

wow, i must be the only person who doesn't have an iv of soda attached to me. :uhoh:

i drink mostly milk.

i don't really have any food addictions, although i'm finding cold stone creamery's ice cream delicious. i never eat a lot of ice cream, but i can eat like half a pint in one sitting.

Well, I don't know about cheese and soda, but I've managed to stop both chronic drinking and smoking in the past ten years. Don't you touch my coffee!

Resistance is futile. I trade one addiction for another. I am quite happy with my current addictions and think people are really happy for me deep down, simply because I'd be even worse without them.
:wink:

it's interesting to read the things people are addicted to.

one thing i'm glad about is i'm not addicted to interference, honestly. i post here to pass the time, when i'm bored. if someone were to tell me to not post here for a day, it'd be no problem. if i'm away on vacation or anywhere else where i can't get to the comp for a day or more, i don't find myself missing the "blue crack."

najeena said:
Well, I don't know about cheese and soda, but I've managed to stop both chronic drinking and smoking in the past ten years. Don't you touch my coffee!

:lmao:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I'm here! Lurking a bit here and there....you know how it goes!
I emailed you the other day...no response....

:sad:

:angry:

To which email address my dear?!
I emailed you this AM.

I'm more compulsive than addictive. Way back when I used to smoke. If there was a pack of cigarettes in the house, I had to chain smoke them until they were gone. Then maybe I wouldn't buy another pack for 2 weeks. This made me a freak among true nicotine addicts.

If I discover that I like a particular artist, I can't just have one CD and enjoy it for a few weeks. I have to own their entire catalogue by 5pm on Friday. :huh:

joyfulgirl said:

If I discover that I like a particular artist, I can't just have one CD and enjoy it for a few weeks. I have to own their entire catalogue by 5pm on Friday. :huh:

:lmao:

You're KILLING me!

my addiction to the internet alone proves something. and it's not something good.

i don't even want to go there with music

joyfulgirl said:
I'm more compulsive than addictive. Way back when I used to smoke. If there was a pack of cigarettes in the house, I had to chain smoke them until they were gone. Then maybe I wouldn't buy another pack for 2 weeks. This made me a freak among true nicotine addicts.

:yes: That's me....I never go grocery shopping (like a huge trip) because when there's food around, I HAVE to eat it, and if I start something (a pint of ice cream, a bag of crisps, etc.) I have to finish it before I can go on to something else. Which is why I've gained so much weight since being in England. :mad:

Bread, cheese, soda, and beer. It's been a real struggle to keep fit but somehow I've done it. Ut oh time to go work out! :)

Chisa

meegannie said:

:yes: That's me....I never go grocery shopping (like a huge trip) because when there's food around, I HAVE to eat it, and if I start something (a pint of ice cream, a bag of crisps, etc.) I have to finish it before I can go on to something else. Which is why I've gained so much weight since being in England. :mad:

I blame my mother. I couldn't leave the dinner table until I ate everything on my plate. Is that a stupid rule or what? I had a huge appetite, ate like a pig, liked everything put in front of me except for beets and frozen peas, grew like a tree, and still I was a bad girl if I left 3 peas on my plate. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom