I have alot of hate in me right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I hate, and I really mean it when I say it...my exhusband. Why does he have to be so fucking selfish? Today he informs me he's not paying me my spousal and child support next friday. He's going to pay me next month what he says he owes me. You know what's sad...my attorney charges me everytime I call her to complain about him doing that shit to me. I have a little girl to feed. How am I going to make $40.00 last for a month? I don't give a shit what anyone says about this timing of spousal and child support thing. His first priority should be his daughter. I'm going to the mall tonight to take back some clothes and shoes that I bought and and I'm going to return them for cash. Thank God I saved the receipts. I wish he could go thru what I do to feed my daughter. I hope he goes thru what I do eventually. I want him to know what its like to struggle for money and food.
When that time rolls around, I'm taking his ass back to court for more money. I'm desperately seeking jobs left and right. My mother's not even working right now. This can't be happening. He's a fucking two-faced son of a bitch. I hate his fucking guts.

i'm sorry that you and your daughter have to go through this. it's absolutely horrible what's he doing to you both.

I'm so sorry Icelle...I remember back when I felt just like you do right now. I couldn't believe how much I hated my ex... a scary kind of hate. He will go through what you're going through right now...eventually this will come back on him. I know that does nothing for you and your current situation but be strong for your daughter and keep fighting for what you both deserve. Karma honey...what goes around comes around.

icelle, I may be talking out of my ass right now, but have you notified your county's DA office that this piece of shit is doing this? You may have already tried this, but I thought I'd mention it.

Good luck, honey.

can't find the words right now..except, good luck

:hug:icelle. I once asked to have a legal letter written. It cost $400+, I had no idea...we should have been lawyers...at the Women's Resource Centre. ...but the lawyers there work for free.
Do you have something like that in the USA? you can ring a central number .They only give advice, but it's correct and helpful.
It's very sad and I wish you , your mom and sweet Daisy all the best. Be persistent and determined , He has to do the right thing by her eventually, I hope.
Scream out loud here too:yes:
:rant: :scream: :tongue: :censored: I believe that helps. Think of me at times.......I think I'm married to Ray Romano...( now that show is something I have learned to HATE!!)
Seriously, it's a tough time to be out of work. I read some sad stories about some local families in the newspaper here today.
If little things can help icelle, and friendship.....:hug:
be the strong fiesty woman you appear to me to be

Maybe show this to daisy...my sons used to send drawings and poems to the local newspaper's Juniors Club. It was 12 years ago now, about this time of year :):wave:Daisy

Attachments

• merrychristmas2u.jpg
    merrychristmas2u.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 20
thank you, everyone:sad:

im at this point right now where im deciding what my next move will be. i will do whatever's necessary.

martha
no your not talking out of your ass:lol:

in order for me to get the D.A. to help me, i will only be allowed to sue for child support and not spousal. i need both to provide for my daughter.

cass, i love that picture drawing, its so cute:)

Thanks everyone for your love and support. Just keep me in prayer. im going to need it.

does he have a previous record of not paying up? if so, isn't there some way that the state or whoever he normally sends the check to can automatically deduct it out of his paycheck? i've heard of situations like that in the past.

KhanadaRhodes said:
does he have a previous record of not paying up? if so, isn't there some way that the state or whoever he normally sends the check to can automatically deduct it out of his paycheck? i've heard of situations like that in the past.

Icelle,

Unless there are some special circumstances, both spousal and child support can be obtained through garnishment of wages.

You and Daisy are in our prayers. I know your love for Daisy more than makes up for the emptiness created by your ex.

May you be overwhelmed by His peace and love today.

me again

as usual. I'm not totally sure of what i'm about to say next...I hope it makes sense. I know you are feeling angry right now, you're allowed to be, but someone said something to me recently, I still don't fully understand it, but it feels significant and it seems to relate here.
Someone here replied 'Karma honey"...I have been carrying all this anger? hurt? maybe hate? ( I don't quite think hate..maybe) for someone who hurt me deeply quite a few years ago, really took away my sense of feeling safe and maybe even self-worth for a while there. I was talking to a friend recently and she thought it was obvious I was not letting myself move on. She said "you must forgive her, You don't have to like her, but forgive her. Otherwise you are protecting her with your negative energy. You need to forgive her so the Universe can deliver her karma to her"
Food for thought for me...maybe for you. maybe not right now, but I feel there is some substance to it.
nbc use a word I was half searching for.."garnishment" I have heard it mentioned but not seen it written down. To "garnishere wages" automatically debit and send money to your account, something like that. I know hub absolutely hit the roof at the time, over the amount he was expected to pay, it was quite a big percentage of his income, even i was surprised!So I'm not sure what happens in the USA, it may be different from state to state as well. Anyway, try to maintain your resolve and don't spend too long in the hate place.
I only say that out of concern & love....:yes: :wave:

:hug: icelle

I did a little searching, and found this website...

http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/cse/fct/fct2.htm

at the bottom is a list of Child Support Enforcement Offices by State, including one for California.

and this paragaph from the website...

The most successful way to collect child support is by direct withholding from the obligated parent's paycheck. Most child support orders require the employer to withhold the money that is ordered for child support and send it to the CSE office. Your Child Support Enforcement office can tell you about this procedure.

My attorney is doing a wage assignment (garnishment) against him as I type this.

F:censored: er deserves it.

That is straight fucked dude. I hope they do take it out of his check. I hope he catches crabs.

Back
Top Bottom