I have a way with women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I really do!! All women like me..... as a friend.

icon24.gif

There, there, Dr Teeth...I'm sure there are some women out there who hate you...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm sure most girls don't even know you're alive

hell, whole continents probably don't even know you exist

wink.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
hell, whole continents probably don't even know you exist

Stupid foreigners!! It's always the foreigners who cause the problems in this world. There are 6.000.000.000 people on this planet. Do you have any idea how many of those are foreign???

Seriously, Gina Marie can I join your club? It seems like I'll never find a boyfriend...something always gets in the way or it never works out or I'm too choosy!

Maybe I should become a nun or a...em..nevermind.

wink.gif

Originally posted by Diemen:
Oh Lord...

Yeah-and I think his last thread was something like 'Hi all you sexies'.
rolleyes.gif

Um, I guess the Bono threads are his favorites.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Naya:
Seriously, Gina Marie can I join your club? It seems like I'll never find a boyfriend...something always gets in the way or it never works out or I'm too choosy!

wink.gif

Sure you can. The fact that you 'can't find a boyfriend' is just proof that some guys don't have any taste. And there's nothing wrong with being choosy.

Believe me-the nun idea has crossed my mind.
wink.gif

------------------

In response to Gina's comment about starting a club, Id join that club, I have that same problem, apparently Im a 'good friend' too...
mad.gif

But then I thought, hmm I hate saying stuff like this now because it makes me look pathetic, and I hate getting everyones sympathy over soemthing they cant do jack all about. So Im just going to shut up now.

Thank you, have a nice day ... GAO
mad.gif

Originally posted by Naya:

wink.gif

We don't need em we have our boys
smile.gif
no one's better than Bono and the boys
smile.gif

I will follow up my statement, and the one immediately following mine by saying this; "woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle" Its a mutual problem, in that we arent good enough but we still need women. End of story.

Now if youll excuse me, I have to give my possesions to someone less fortunate, and find a monestary.

Hey same here--but with guys.

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Originally posted by Diemen:
When I saw this thread title I thought that Hoo-hah boy had found his way out of EYKIW.
THANK GOD that's not the case!
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!!!!!

He HAS found his way to PLEBA
rolleyes.gif

------------------

Hmmm... I have a way with women too.... A WRONG way... Hell, I can't even get them to be my friend (or is it, "They can't get ME to be theirs"???)
..>And I DON'T mean here at Interference. This is too easy! Its all very "polished".

"Selfishness".
That is the very bottom core problem.

...so now what?

She said she liked me so HA!!! Bonovista you scared the hell out of me when I read that you knew me, I thought I had a stalker...!!!

But fortunately you meant that sad and pathetic excuse the DrTeeth-wannabe from the Muppets.

p.s. I have a date tuesday
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
She said she liked me so HA!!! Bonovista you scared the hell out of me when I read that you knew me, I thought I had a stalker...!!!

But fortunately you meant that sad and pathetic excuse the DrTeeth-wannabe from the Muppets.

p.s. I have a date tuesday
biggrin.gif

A date Tuesday??????????? Tell us more!!!!!!!

LMFAO@ Stalker!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom