I have a thirst for vengeance...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
... from these girls who used to bully me in school and call me fat and stuff like that. I wouldn't inflict any physical violence on them or anything, but I'd like to become famous or very rich, and just snicker at them if I happened to meet them somewhere... :yes: I've fantasized so much about that moment... :macdevil:

So do I flaming june, against a few people, but I prefer to believe in karma..

Besides, who cares about those girls..it was their loss that they didn't befriend you

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the LORD will reward you.

Proverbs 25:21-22

Loving God
Vengeful God
Loving God
Vengeful God
Loving God
Vengeful God
Heehehehe! I could do this allllll day... and I just might!

My ten year high school reunion is in two weeks I hope I can deal with it...that stuff from school stays forever it sucks...

There was a kid who sat behind me in English class once, I hated him so much I remember wishing that he'd drown in a river of unmentionable body waste, etc. I may have thought those things, but I never said a word. He eventually went into the military, did heroic stuff, came back and became a pillar of our community.
BULLIES SUCK, and those who allow them prey on people are just as bad.

najeena said:
There was a kid who sat behind me in English class once, I hated him so much I remember wishing that he'd drown in a river of unmentionable body waste, etc. I may have thought those things, but I never said a word. He eventually went into the military, did heroic stuff, came back and became a pillar of our community.
BULLIES SUCK, and those who allow them prey on people are just as bad.

Yeah, they do.

I think parents sometimes have NO idea how bad it is for the kids who get bullied... I hated school sometimes just because of them.

i'm all for revenge against bullies. maybe someday i'll grow up.

Dude, it's all about Karma. I am a true believer in it. Don't get me wrong, I love revenge just as much as the next guy, I'm just afraid it will come back to bite me in the ass. Alas, I am slow to learn my lesson.

I figure we get Karma points when we do a good thing, we lose them when we do a not-so-good thing. When your score is bad, you can bet you'll be feeling that bite on your ass...

Getting revenge always makes me feel bad about myself...I would rather wait and let karma take its course. The people who have done me the most wrong almost always get theirs in the end.

LOL!

I agree but I'm always afraid I'll get a little piece of the bad karma if I give it a push :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom