I have a tendency to ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
... fall for my friends significant others. :der:

I can think of at least three occasions where this has happened. Thankfully it has never become a problem, or jeopardized any friendships... but wtf? My latest obsession is with my co-workers beau. :drool: We spent a good portion of Saturday night chatting, just me and him.... the whole time I am like "he's my friends guy, he's my friends guy".

Damn. What is my problem? I end up having more in common with these guys, then I do with my friends sometimes.... :crack: Why couldn't I have found them first? lol Anyway........... at least my friends found happiness! Yay for them!

:scream:

:laugh: He's married!!!!!!!!!!

*His wife is not my friend he doesn't count.

:silent: Oh gawd... what if I am turning into one of those women who only go for married guys? :no: I don't think that's it. I think my friends just have really good taste. I mean... they picked me! :D haha

It was a big group thing for work. Oh gawd..... it wasn't like that. I am not a bad person!!!

Well as long as you can keep it harmless on the outside, regardless of what you may feel on the inside. I imagine it's not worth wrecking friendships over guys who may or may not turn out to be mr. right.

Sometimes I find that when someone is "taken" there is less pressure being around them, so I can let my guard down and feel more myself. That can lead to a false sense of knowing that person better than I might if I we were both single and kinda scoping each other out.

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom