I have a juicy and embarrassing confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
...and if I don't post it, Lilly has threatened to do it for me. So, ummm, here goes. *gulp*

But please be nice and keep in mind that I was young, inexperienced and not exposed much to music whilst living in Indonesia.

[confession] When I was in high school my favorite artist was (drumroll) Michael Bolton [/confession]

*hides under table*

Now that is embarrassing to admit!

*still laughing from when you first told me this*

bolton.jpg

this bolton?

orrrrrrr THIS bolton?

1.jpg

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

When you were young...Michael Bolton....well now I can sort of see the Viggo quality...in the hair.....LOL!!!

Sula, you're making feel old dahlink...for when I was young...SATURDAY Night....oh my spatula...

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
keep in mind that I was young, inexperienced and not exposed much to music whilst living in Indonesia.
I have thought about it long & hard
but not even that is good enough an excuse

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!

I was looking through Mom's old CD's the other day, and I found "Time, Love, and Tenderness" or whatever it's called! *rotflmao*

It's okay...I used to have a crush on Rod Stewart!
eek.gif
*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
When you were young...Michael Bolton....well now I can sort of see the Viggo quality...in the hair.....LOL!!!

Viggo....yuuuuummmm.
smile.gif

Bob Slydell: I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Nayee-Nanajar. Nayeenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well, at least you're name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There WAS nothing wrong with it. Until I was about 12 years old, and that no-talent-ass-clown because famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Why don't you just go by Mike, instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change it? He's the one who sucks.

-- OFFICE SPACE (1999)

[This message has been edited by S|aney (edited 04-10-2002).]

My fellow primate, I feel your pain. As an ape on the far-off, uncharted island of bananaland, I was only able to listen to records that had washed up on shore. My first was "Doris Day Sings Her Hits" and my favourite was by the Fifth Dimension.

When I came to the United States, I was informed that "My Beautiful Balloon" was considered a "square" song. At least you had thousands of middle-aged women with whom to share your fandom-- I had not even that.

I apologize for my disgusting display of self-pity. We primates, whether apes or human, must always remember to press on with life. I shall squash my self pity with:

*coconut of get over yourself*

and I offer to you, oh human:

*banana of friendship*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

SULA!!!
I am shocked......but at least you see the error of your ways.
You don't still have Michael Bolton cassette tapes, do you?

HAHA... Bolton sings like he's constipated...lol
biggrin.gif

But it was brave of you Sula
biggrin.gif

------------------
Behind closed doors and under stars
It doesn't matter where you are
Collecting jewels that catch your eye
Don't let a soulmate pass you by

Originally posted by S|aney:
Bob Slydell: I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Nayee-Nanajar. Nayeenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well, at least you're name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There WAS nothing wrong with it. Until I was about 12 years old, and that no-talent-ass-clown because famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Why don't you just go by Mike, instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change it? He's the one who sucks.

-- OFFICE SPACE (1999)

You rock Slaney. I love Office Space. The copier scene in the field is the best.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 04-10-2002).]

Sula, so very glad you finally came to your senses...er, you DID eventually come to your senses didn't you??
wink.gif

should have posted this in the other forum: Who's voice do you hate: MICHAEL BOLTON's!!
tongue.gif
LOL!

SULA!!!

You're not alone.

I saw Michael Bolton on his "Timeless" tour
at the local civic center.

(((((hugs)))))

------------------
I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.

omc! It's still too funny! O goodness...I've been giggling about this for days....

*ducks sula whacking my head*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Back
Top Bottom