I have a huge crush on The Edge.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you know what they say, good things get better with age! :wink:

And personally I'm in my late teens and I have a tendency to fancy people at LEAST 30 years older than me a la Viggo Mortensen :drool: . I actually can't think of one young celebrity who would intrigue me like Bono does, or any older actor. I mean, Chad Michael Murray? Not for me. Except for Joaquin Phoenix. He's quite young...only twice my age...:wink:

Last edited:
I know just how you feel Attnklienkind, I too only like the older guy.:cute: I do not know why, the older Adam got the sexier he became.:shh:

I don't even fancy many famous people apart from U2 (yeah, I fancy them all in different ways) older or not. Hmm.

I'm 15 and I think Bono's cute. This is embaressingly stupid, I'm younger than his oldest child and he's only 2 years younger than my Dad, ewwww.

... Still love him though :shh:

Lol! It's okay! He isn't your Dad, you're fine. ;) We have to face it, they're hot!

sami0201 said:

Bono is 29 years older than me :ohmy: :lmao:

I think I'm actually three months YOUNGER than his oldest daughter :lol:

:shocked:

You would still date him though:wink:

U2 sugar daddies :drool:

I don't think there's anything wrong with having celebrity crushes, as long as you realize that they're just crushes. My U2 crushes from my teenage years had pretty much faded until the tour, but now they're back.

Have fun with them. I wouldn't worry unless you feel like they're somehow affecting the rest of your life in a bad way.

No worries there! I have spent the last 2 days with nothing but Bono on the brain! My poor friends had to listen to me go on and on, then watch countless U2 dvds...

I think my wife has a secret crush on Edge and she doesnt even like U2 apart from Numb which she will play over and over again, but we were driving home last weekend and she suggested i grow a goatee, i replied that i would end up looking like Edge and she said " Yeh You Would".

zoobeatle said:
I think my wife has a secret crush on Edge and she doesnt even like U2 apart from Numb which she will play over and over again, but we were driving home last weekend and she suggested i grow a goatee, i replied that i would end up looking like Edge and she said " Yeh You Would".

:lol: !!!! Ahahaha!!!! I tried that on my hubby too.

bonocomet said:
:wink: Well it's worth a try!

Did your wife succeed? :shifty:

thinking about it but ive got a couple of grey hairs there, so i dont know, its o.k for Bono or Edge but im in my mid thirties.

zoobeatle said:

thinking about it but ive got a couple of grey hairs there, so i dont know, its o.k for Bono or Edge but im in my mid thirties.

Ooooh well still nothing wrong with that in my opinion! I say go for it! *speaking from a wifes point of view... I think you will not be sorry* :wink:

bonocomet said:

Ooooh well still nothing wrong with that in my opinion! I say go for it! *speaking from a wifes point of view... I think you will not be sorry* :wink:

Youve definately convinced me now

Back
Top Bottom