I have a hangover...and need advice...booo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DeathBear

The Fly
Ah...nothing like getting something off my chest. I'm hungover and what better time then now to spill my guts....although word of caution...this might be a bit boring....I JUST NEED ADVICE.

So this "monkey" on my back is about a man...a man that I really like. But the thing is...i'm not sure if he's really interested. So here's the story.

It's the beginning of February and I go this bar with some friends. I have a good time and leave. The next night, i go back with more friends and make small talk to the bartender who i'll name RJ. It's funny because i don't remember him the night before and he does clearly (he mentioned what i was wearing, my hair, and my boots) So he gives me a free drink...i think to myself, very cool...and i can't stop noticing that he is the spitting image of Orlando Bloom. A couple of free drinks later and more small talk...I decide to leave. I find out from a mutual friend the next day that he likes me too...but was too shy to "really" talk to me and he was working (the bar get's really full...about 100+ people on weekends)

**is this boring yet? I don't mean to bug ya**

A week goes by, i go back and see him again...lots of eye contact, small talk, free drinks...so this goes on almost every weekend until i finally give him my number...which UNFORTUNATELY while he was waving goodbye to be, he set it on the bar and his girl bartender co-worker took it, ripped it up, and threw it away. bah!!

He tells me this 2 weeks later...i don't know if it's a lie or not. hmm....

And last night...i went back, more free drinks, eye contact, etc. Our mutual friend says he's not 100% sure if he has a girlfriend but he definitely says that RJ's interested. So i left last night, almost on the verge of giving him my number last night...but didn't. And I don't want to go back to the bar because now the doormen and other bartenders know me as a regular...and i don't want to milk the place...anyways, i'm in rut....really like this guy but maybe playing it too safe...yet he's not really making a move...and it's driving me mad! *sigh* maybe i just need to stop thinking about it...and let it rest for awhile...i just have to rant and get this off my chest. Bah!

U2DeathBear said:
Ah...nothing like getting something off my chest. I'm hungover and what better time then now to spill my guts....although word of caution...this might be a bit boring....I JUST NEED ADVICE.

So this "monkey" on my back is about a man...a man that I really like. But the thing is...i'm not sure if he's really interested. So here's the story.

It's the beginning of February and I go this bar with some friends. I have a good time and leave. The next night, i go back with more friends and make small talk to the bartender who i'll name RJ. It's funny because i don't remember him the night before and he does clearly (he mentioned what i was wearing, my hair, and my boots) So he gives me a free drink...i think to myself, very cool...and i can't stop noticing that he is the spitting image of Orlando Bloom. A couple of free drinks later and more small talk...I decide to leave. I find out from a mutual friend the next day that he likes me too...but was too shy to "really" talk to me and he was working (the bar get's really full...about 100+ people on weekends)

**is this boring yet? I don't mean to bug ya**

A week goes by, i go back and see him again...lots of eye contact, small talk, free drinks...so this goes on almost every weekend until i finally give him my number...which UNFORTUNATELY while he was waving goodbye to be, he set it on the bar and his girl bartender co-worker took it, ripped it up, and threw it away. bah!!

He tells me this 2 weeks later...i don't know if it's a lie or not. hmm....

And last night...i went back, more free drinks, eye contact, etc. Our mutual friend says he's not 100% sure if he has a girlfriend but he definitely says that RJ's interested. So i left last night, almost on the verge of giving him my number last night...but didn't. And I don't want to go back to the bar because now the doormen and other bartenders know me as a regular...and i don't want to milk the place...anyways, i'm in rut....really like this guy but maybe playing it too safe...yet he's not really making a move...and it's driving me mad! *sigh* maybe i just need to stop thinking about it...and let it rest for awhile...i just have to rant and get this off my chest. Bah!

:drool: Orlando Bloom! :up: to that and the free drinks!
Just ask him if he is dating anyone. I don't know, sometimes cutting to the chase is better than sitting around and wondering what his motives are. *this coming from a girl who cannot figure out what do with the few men in my life* ;) :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom