I have a crush on a guy 30 years older than me..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
Is that bad? lol. :D
Here he is..the lead singer of Nickelback :tongue:

Attachments

• guitar1-b.jpg
    guitar1-b.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 177
BUT HE DOES'T LOOK THAT OLD !!!!!!!!

NickelBack is ok.... personally I think Nine Inch Nails is better, but that's me!

Here's another pic.. hope I don't get in trouble for posting it :D :D :D :silent: :silent: :silent:

Attachments

• hightimesmar2002.jpg
    hightimesmar2002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 184
attachment.php

WHAT IS HE HOLDING?????:ohmy:

It looks like dog sh.. er, I mean.. dog crap.. but what do you guys think it is? lol :evil:

I'm drooling..
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Even though that face looks more like a person having a seizure :D

gwenu2 said:
BUT HE DOES'T LOOK THAT OLD !!!!!!!!

NickelBack is ok.... personally I think Nine Inch Nails is better, but that's me!

How can you compare Nickelback to NIN? That's like comparing pineapples to grapes...

Aww, come on you guys..he's not that bad :D

:drool: :love: :drool: :love: :drool: :love:

It's better than having a crush on, say... Richard Simmons... :no:

I really am LMFAO at this thread. The Nickelback guy, hmm. He has his moments, but overall I think he's kinda gross. He looks like a cocker spaniel with that hair.

Richard, now he looks like a bichon friese. :evil:

adamswildhoney said:
I agree w/ Heartland, that the guy from Nickelback looks like a cocker spaniel! :lol:

Aww, grr.. :sad:
I actually thought his hair was cute, it would be fun to play with and run your hands through.. :drool: :drool:

:evil: :drool: :evil: :drool: :lol: :evil:

Adding some positivity to this thread and getting it back on topic:

I happen to have a crush on Larry/Adam/Bono/Edge. They happen to be almost 30 years older than me. There's a distinct line between having a simple crush on a celebrity than falling in love with a man you know personally who is three decades older. But like L/A/B/E, he doesn't look like he's 45 or older.

You're welcome to have a crush on anyone you'd like. Personally, he isn't my type either. But then again, if you like Nickelback a lot... I've noticed that singers always get more crush-worthy when you happen to like their music/voice.

Attachments

• chia.gif
    chia.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 46
gwenu2 said:
[WHAT IS HE HOLDING?????:ohmy: [/B]

He's holding pot, ready to be rolled up and smoked. Or in his case, he's already smoking it.

Nickelback... lol. I always have to giggle. When I was 15, Nickelback were just a local bar band here in Vancouver. I remember some of my friends in high school... the girls who like me, would listen to the rock radio stations... I remember them proclaiming their crushes on Chad too, hehe. But if you compare 1995 Nickelback to 2002 Nickelback, they haven't changed their sound. They just have this strange world wide following now. But I still think of them as the local Vancouver band that only the local radio stations promote. ;)

My boyfriend used to hang out with their old guitar player at times. So it's kind of cool to see how far they've gone, and to actually know they didn't *just* appear out of nowhere. They worked to get to where they are, but they're also quite lucky that their sound is what the current music industry's looking for.

His name is Chad, I believe. He's gotta be in his late 20's/early 30's. Unless you're a year old, I don't see how he can be older than you by 30 years. ;)

Carmanah said:

He's holding pot, ready to be rolled up and smoked. Or in his case, he's already smoking it.

Okay, I'm naive...*lol*...20 years old, and I can't recognize pot! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom