I have a caffeine problem.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm aching for a Mountain Dew. I have three in my bagpack but I'm in the computer lab. No drink allowed. Booooo. :down:

So... patience... gotta put that to practice. :grumpy:

Okay, its 4.30am (yeah, I know, nutty :crazy: ) and i've got an hour and a half to wait before the supermarket opens and i can go and get some coffee . . . . i can't believe we've run out . . . . i tried making an extra strong tea, but :yuck: can't be doing that first thing in the ole morning . . . . :waiting: coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee :scream:

(nah, no caffeine problem here :wink: )

I had no coffee this week!!! :dance:

LOL I just noticed, that this also fits in the self-congratulatory thread!

Ok. I have the Expresso Truffle from Starbucks today. It's for a good cause.

^ haha.

Last night I fell asleep drinking Mountain Dew. The quarter full can was still on my desk when I woke up this morning. I have a cold/flu, and I asked my mom to brew me some coffee to help my sinuses.

She fell for it so I got my fix this morning! I actually might drink some more today...

I take a bottle of pop to work with me every day. I bought 16-ounce bottles of Diet Sunkist at the grocery story over the weekend instead of my usual 24-ounce bottles of Diet Pepsi because the Diet Sunkist was on sale for super-cheap and I like orange soda. I checked to make sure it didn't have "no caffeine" listed on it before I bought it.

I polished off a 16-ounce bottle of Diet Sunkist by noon on Monday. It must not have had enough caffeine in it because by 2 or 3 p.m. I had a raging headache and had to go get a Diet Pepsi out of the vending machine in the break room. :doh:

^ I hate the headaches from caffeine deficiency. :(

After reading this thread just now, I'd kill for a fresh cup o' joe. Especially one from Starbucks.. but I have no bling. And that bling is required in order to obtain the coffee.

I gotta see how much change I have... then maybe I can get a cheap cup of coffee from the closest Dunkin Donuts or 7/11.

... when you're relying on loose change to buy some caffeine.. that's how you know you're an addict. :|

I take excederin when I have headaches and that has caffeine in it. It is the only aspirin that gets rid of my headaches.

OMG! :hyper:
My university has a contest now; they are searching for a name for the new coffee bar! The best proposition wins a 100€ coupon!!!! -this is enough coffee for my time as a student...:lol:

they are all kindsa sucky indeed . . . i give coffee away for lent most years and it always takes about 3 - 4 days for the headaches to go :(

hope you found some bling :)

hahaha, fa'sho.

I got a few bucks on me now, and once my friends picks me up from school, I'm gonna ask him to take me to the closest McDonalds...

..... 'cause I got some coffee coupons. :dance: :dance:

I love it when it's winter time and I have a nice warm cup of coffee to start of my day. Do I sound like a Folger's commercial? :slant:

Back
Top Bottom