I have a blister on my hand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
...right on my wrist where it rubs against the hard edge of the mousepad....half of my hand is on the pad, the other half on the desk...you know what I mean?

It's turning into a huge red welt! :( There must be something equally as gratifying but less painful that I can do with my right hand....

:hmm:

lol

sometimes the bone that sticks out on your wrist, right below your palm would get sore for me from using the computer too much.

:hug: I hate blisters....so annoying. I've got something wrong with my right hand too :tsk:

I don't know what's wrong with the tip of my finger today :banghead: it feels all numb...I think I've narrowed it down to possibly three things.

1. last night I fell asleep on the sofa, and when I woke up, my hand was under me, and next to something hard that I had left on the sofa while watching the news coverage of the power outage till 4am (I don't remember what it was that I was laying on...possibly my mint box, or the pin I got from the Blue Man Group concert), and I remember waking up and my hand was asleep cuz the circulation had been cut off

2. I used some tiger balm on my leg muscles last night, perhaps using too much has caused an adverse reaction (but I've used tiger balm lots before with nothing happening)

or

3. I'm getting a blister of some sort on my finger.

it's not like there's no feeling in it, it just kinda tingles, and the skin feels kinda thick on the tip of my pointer finger on my right hand. it makes it annoying for typing :lol:

:huh:

OMG Jess :laugh:

I could recommend something much more gratifying but I think I should do it in a private message :ohmy: :silent:

i'm a rower and in the fall when we start to row hardcore again...my hands are just raw

blister mcblisterson.

i cant move my hands out of rowing position or tie shoes or anything really.

i feel your pain :slant:

ABEL it sounds like you've damaged a nerve. Circulation doesn't take days to come back.
If you're at all worried, get it checked out. I know the kind of feeling you're talking about, it feels tingly yet slightly numb and kind of heavy. The skin feels thick. Nerves as you know, go from just under the surface of the skin and deeper down. If the top of a nerve is damaged, you wont feel the skin affected. All you can feel is the tip of a nerve that is a few skin layers under the surface instead of the top, hence why it is heavy.

Back
Top Bottom