I HATE THE TALIBAN!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yep, I do. Even though that's not really a confession, I need to vent about them. They kill too much. They suck a lot. They make their religion out to be WAY more violent than it really is and make it hard for ignorant people to understand Islam ( a beautiful religion). They kill WAYYYYY too much. And, very least of all they got my spring break trip to Europe cancelled. Screw the Taliban. On top of that, I fell as though they may be winning. I am scared of them. I am scared they will bomb us when we don't expect it-just like before. On top of that, this new even higher high state of alert makes me way more nervous. But, I have to brave it out. We'll be ok in the end and the crap ass Taliban will lose everything. Sorry if this doesn't make sense or if it offends, I am just at the end of my rope and I want them to leave...NOW!!!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

i want a post a response that will be flamed but i'm too tired and i've been staring at telecomm indicators(for a good time, go here- www.itu.org ) for the last nine hours so i will leave you with this.
yes the taliban do suck. and yes they kill way to much. but so do lots of other people/groups/nations/hegemonic leaders of the free world.
they all suck.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

There are different "degrees" of "Suck".

ummmm... what I mean is, Most all of us, all gov'ts, all religions... suck. Some more than others.

You know WHY!????

(and everyone sez "WHY???")

Cause its run by human beings.

Simple.

Anyway... If you let anyone or anything affect you personally, such as you hating the Taliban, then in a way, THEY ARE CONTOLLING YOU

You are allowing them to "win".

Don't let 'em win, Lily... M'kay???

Don't let them force you to carry around this hate and really just poop up your day.

And how do you stop from hating them???

Hell if I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Heh. But seriously, when it comes down to it, "Hate" is a choice. It's your choice.
Choose not to hate them. Feel sorry for them. PRAY for them. Know that they are really just sad misdirected souls that bring evil and misery to others (again, that is NOT a Taliban exclusive!).
Don't let the bastards grind ya down!

... And I must be an Acrobat...

Peace.

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

I guess I don't really hate them, more like strongly dislike. true, true trash can. I cannot let the bastards grind me down...

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Back
Top Bottom