I hate relationships, this "boyfriend" and friends who interfere in my life!!!!! Grrr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
I hate relationships, this "boyfriend" and friends who interfere in my life!!!!! Grrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*venting*

Ok so yeah I was going out with this guy 2 weeks ago.....we split up and about a day later someone else asks me out.....he is friends with my ex b/f but i didnt know that!

I said yes but then he started *really* *really* ANNOYING me...he sent me soo many text messages and always wanted to meet me like he said he couldnt wait TWO days to see me! 2 days!!!!

I told him he was coming on a bit too strong and i felt trapped and i dont really like being relationships:

He said: I'll back off a bit...no wait..a lot

Me: No thats not gonna work, I dont want to go out with you at the minute, lets jsut leave it for a while

So he knew we werent going out anymore.....even though he acted the same and was still holding my hands and stuff and the ex b/f was being nasty to me to and kept popping anti-depressants into his face and saying how he'd lost his perfect woman who he thought he was gonna marry everytime a group of us went out and totally humiliating me (we went out like 4 weeks!!!!!) (why do i get stuck with weirdos?!!?!?!?!?!?) :mad:

But my other 2 friends were out last night with this guy and started telling him to buy me things and surprise me and that would win my heart over....they know i dont want to go out with him!!!!!!! And he kept telling everyone i was his girlfriend!!!

They think i should go out with him b/c hes
-really adores me *snort*
-buys me things (i think thats stupid nobody can buy me over and im not shallow)
-is a really friendly guy

I dont think i should go out with him because
-Hes possessive
-I dont like relationships and feeling trapped
-Hes looking for some long-term serious thing
-He always wants to meet me and is constantly texting me (he jsut sent me a message!)

Am i being silly?!?!? And do u think im right to tell my friends to go away and stop interfering and giving this guy the wrong idea?!?!

*breathes*

Ok im done now

:wink:

***Update***

So he just phoned and i said....you know i am not your girlfriend, please dont listen to my friends I think *I* know when and who I want to go out with...he was all okay about it.....I THOUGHT

Now hes jsut texting me saying oh but im gonna wait until your ready, your so beautiful and perfect and i really really fancy you...i think he needs glasses!

*switches phone off*

I think i need to buy myself a new phone and not give my number to people!!! :)

Ok thats me done moaning now!

the pros you listed are not good enough.
i think youve made up your own mind.
you dont date someone because they adore you, only because you adore them too.

go with your gut.

hm that sucks...sounds like an obsession to me. if things get really bad enough, i would cut off the friendship with him. who needs an obsessive compulsive guy like that? thats scary. good luck to you. and let us know what happens.

Re: I hate relationships, this "boyfriend" and friends who interfere in my life!!!!! Grrr

bono-vox said:

Am i being silly?!?!? And do u think im right to tell my friends to go away and stop interfering and giving this guy the wrong idea?!?!

You're not being silly! You know what you want and what you don't want. Go with your feelings! Yes, tell your friends to stay out of your affairs! Did you give them the "okay" to do so? I think not! Good luck to you!

no you're not being silly bono-vox. go with your heart, and if the feeling is not there, it's not there, that's just life.

and tell your friends to bugger off. since when did your relationships become their property?? hope they all get the message and leave you alone about it

your friends stuck their noses where they don't belong. let them know that you don't appreciate it when they do things against your wishes. that's really rude, imho...

*sighs*

Who cares what everyone else wants or thinks????
If YOU---YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU, got that?????

YOU!!!!!! Don't want to go out with him then don't let anyone pressure you into it. If he makes you feel uncomfortable and traped, why in the world would your friends still pressure you into dating him? I know they mean well....but come on. I'd be pissed at myself if I did that to my friends, knowing full well that they were not comfortable with the person.

The choice is yours, no one elses.

and who the HECK is that guy in the green shirt in that pic on all your posts???????? It's been bothering me for a while now!

Back
Top Bottom