I hate LOTR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, as a matter of fact you did! :happy:

:ohmy: I'm almost AFRAID to watch the Oscars next week. I'm the only one of the lot who's see Gangs and of course I'll be rooting for it...then there are those crazy lotr fans. I'm screwed!

I can understand people who have no interest in the books or movies. But people who hate LOTR and are into Harry Potter, good lord what is wrong with you people? That's just sick.

Johnny Swallow said:
I can understand people who have no interest in the books or movies. But people who hate LOTR and are into Harry Potter, good lord what is wrong with you people? That's just sick.

:lmao::up:

Johnny Swallow said:

:shrug: Hell, I don't know! I'm not so much a fan of the fantasy genre in general. But there was just something about Harry Potter I liked. LOTR, on the other hand, made me want to die...:down: Who can figure out why people like one thing and not another? Not me! I'm still puzzled about Colin Firth (which really has nothing to do with anything but who cares?).

Back
Top Bottom