I hate long sigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find it ten times more annoying when a person not only has a long sig, but then at the end of it they say,"this sig is only long to annoy you." It is also irritating when they can be condensed into only one line and they make it five lines instead. :madspit:

I agree! If you can't decide on a line or two, then switch out but don't use them all at once!

EPandAmerica said:
I agree! If you can't decide on a line or two, then switch out but don't use them all at once!

Is my size appropiate ladies..of my sig?
thank u
DB9:p :yes: :sexywink: :eyebrow:

I know we can turn off sigs, but I don't want to because I enjoy seein' people's sigs...but some are just sooooooooooo long.

YES! Long siggies annoy me! Like those siggies that have like 10 quotes! :scream: Or the ones that have a pic then like 5 quotes underneath it! :no:

Khanda yours is cool! :) Not that bad (in terms of being long) LOL

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
what about mine? :(

Nope I think your length is fine.

There are some that I have to literally scrooool down the page through- and then I get confused as if I'm missing a post :huh: but it's just their long ass sig!

but I like yours! :D

Even though I am better than you ppl and dont' have to conform to your standards....I will try and make you happy

There...Iv'e taken the spaces out

if you don't like it now....go to .....

Last edited:
oh btw...i meant to say this the first time around but i forgot...i do hate long sigs too, because, like others have said, i scroll so much i wonder if i missed a post or anything.

Arun its much easier now! thx!! :D

and Mona I like yers! dancing bono gets me all :mac: :sexywink:

Yall know what I mean you gotta scrrrrrooooooooooolllllllll five pages down through their sigs lol! which makes me read none of it, even if they have good stuff there.

olive, i hear ya loud and clear...like what if this:

I love U2!!!!! U2 kicks a**

U2 is the best band in the world and no one compares!!!!!

------------------------------------------------
Favorite quotes:

"I look cool, I am cool"-Larry Mullen Jr

"It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me"-Larry Mullen Jr

"I invented cool, and you're on a boat with ME"-Larry To Bill Flannigan

Kurt Loder-"Surely, there's more to it than that"

Larry-"Don't call me Shirley"

"Everyone argues,Then we do what I say-Bono,March 1987

"We make music you can have sex to"-Bono

"Am I buggin ya?"-Bono

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public back."-Bono December 1987

"What do you call a guy who hangs around with a pile of musicians? The answer is... a drummer! "-Edge,1985

"I have a terrible habit of finding really unimportant, trivial, manual things to do. I'll go mow the lawn, or find some piece of furniture that needs some varnishing, or... paint the cat. Something like that. It requires very little mental effort - you concentrate on things and your brain sort of unwinds slowly. When I go on holiday, the last thing I want to do is just lie on a beach. I far prefer to go skiing or do something that gets me involved. If I just lie on a beach, I just get totally freaked out because my mind goes into gear five and I can't relax"-The Edge,1985

were your sig. now THAT'S a lot to scroll through.

Last edited:
daisybean said:
Hey Lilly I :heart: your sig

your sig sucks. it should be this instead:

vacuum.gif

*giggle*

i think that arun's and khanada's are fine...even mona's...it's just certain ones that make me mad...mine's kinda long too, but i'll get sick of it and change it in a couple weeks anyway...

Back
Top Bottom